Project 64 Debugger

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
http://shygoo.net/pj64d/

This guy made it possible to have project 64 have a working debugger. So you can hack movesets with the latest build and never need nemu64 again.

I've installed project 64 2.3 the latest build and placed the exe debugger from the link over the files.

I've personally tested this and the memory dumps correctly in N64- Big Edian format.

<small>BTW project 64 2.3 for some reason doesnt dump textures using the jabo 3d8 plugin but I took the same dll from the project 64 2.1 and placed it over and now it works for whatever reason.</small>

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Nice, there was already a debugger but it didn't dump. Will try this out this week.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
I don't like the memory debugger. It only lets you change data a byte at a time. Not good if you want to copy addresses quickly.

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
Perhaps he can change that in an update, it seems to be getting a lot of updates.

just so everyone knows, the project 64 debugger works 100% using KWG's moveset hack tutorial. I changed HHH to come out with stephanie and have his DX taunt in ring in less than 2 minutes!