Project Joshi [Released]

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
As asked by KWG, i am making a new thread for this project.

Credits at the included txt file.​
Also stated in the cheat file. I will NOT be answering troubleshooting questions. This is a thread dedicated only to discussing the save itself. Not an emulation troubleshooting thread, so, please: Use google or ask at the help section.​

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
8VedsGF.gif

killacam

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Nice work on the hack. Looks better than mine. If you want some help fixing the distance issue where Kairi jumps up for a frame when she first reaches the top of the ladder, let me know.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
I might re do the hack entirely, I know, as I had figured out that the ground elbow drop works for the Insane Elbow, and looks rather smooth. Now i need to make it smoother lol.

I'll let you know if I need help!

[img=800x196]

B

benmartin88

Crowd Member
Are there any American wrestlers on the roster?

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
One, but she wrestles mostly in Japan.

then again this is called project JOSHI for a reason lol

The only exception is Xia Li.

yeahbaby!

Young Lion
Reaction score
Wow this looks fantastic! Just blows my mind what people are doing with the GOAT wrestling game all these years later. The japanese commentary is PERFECT! 5 thumbs up to the everyone involved in the making. Is this available to the great unwashed like myself, or just for the inner circle? (haw haw)

tiagojft

Young Lion
Reaction score
OMG !!! Just Played the old  version you posted on tumblr and it was awsome !!! The New Mods Look Sick Great Work !!!!!