RAW 7/16/2016 Spoilers

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
so i watched the highlights of today's raw on YouTube and thought it looked like a good show, the 2 fatal 4 way matches looked quite entertaining, Sasha Banks winning the women's tittle while a little perplexing but was a feel good moment all the same, and then Bálor beating reigns was just the cherry on top..... looks like it's going to be a show stealer at summerslam...... as for the name of the belt there fighting for well i wasn't exactly thrilled with the name universal championship as it makes it sound like a inter-gender title.... anyway what did everyone else think of this weeks raw ?

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>champion gamer</dt><dd>Jul 26 2016, 02:47:30 AM</dd></dl><div> as for the name of the belt there fighting for well i wasn't exactly thrilled with the name universal championship as it makes it sound like a inter-gender title.... anyway what did everyone else think of this weeks raw ? [/quote]I liked it. with a 3 hour show they need different for sure. I liked the new open , logo, and feel of the show. I liked there new short interview there doing also. I noticed only the TV audience can hear it. Just like you though I'm not sure I'm into the new title thing yet. Its probably not the best name for it but they have to call it something. It will probably grow on us like a big zit I suppose..lol... I'm happy there pushing Finn fast though. I feared they may stick him in mid card hell at 1st.