RAW for PC Archive Topic (Latest- Total Edition, UI)

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Welcome to the OSR's Version of WWE Vault.Where every archived mods are available to be downloaded.

Description
Ever since RAW came out on 2002 for XBOX and PC, after a year or so, gamers like PaulLondon619, UltimateWarrior and Tombstone (etc) began to mod the game using XPKGUI and HEX Editors. They uploaded their mods into various websites which were made by themselves on free website makers. Unfortunately, by 2010, all of these sites were deleted due to inactivity or lack of updates. Hence, these mods were totally removed and most , forgotten.
Fortunately enough, I used to collect mods by these modders (and more) back in the day. Therefore, I have these mods and Hence, I took permission from the heads of OSR (Phil , Rev, Aki) to create an archive of these mods.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Note</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>None of the mods are made by me in this section. The Makers of the following mods are:
UltimateWarrior, Wiggo, PaulLondon619/ReyMysterio619, Tombstone,Evolution,BigRedMachine,TiN , Aditza, Dawkyd, Ravi D, Owh, Madhav, Maddox, UTRR, TGK and more.[/quote]

Enjoy.

<big>Section 1 - PATCHES AND CONVERSIONS</big>

<big>VINTAGE PATCHES (Full Conversion) </big>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>RAW 2006 Patch by Ultimate Warrior
<div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
conversion-3.png

WWE RAW 2 or RAW 2006 Patch made by UltimateWarrior. This patch borrows elements from the original THQ Game and the sequel to WWE RAW, RAW 2 which was released for XBOX. UW Brought the concept to PC and added new wrestlers, new themes, trons , arena and a lot of other stuff. PaulLondon619 played an important part in this patch as well as Tombstone. This patch includes: New Arena , New Wrestlers, New Themes and trons and more.
Download This! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3[/spoiler]
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>WWF Legends Patch by Ultimate Warrior[/spoiler]<div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
conversion-4.png

A Total Conversion made by UltimateWarrior. Go Old-School with The WWF Legends Patch! This patch includes works by UW, PL619 and Tombstone and More. The menu and the videos are designed to give the old WWF Feel to the game! Includes new Rosters, a WWF Wrestlemania Arena and new sounds, themes etc. This is a MUST TRY!
Download This! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3[/spoiler]
ARMA2.png

Wiggo's Total Conversion which is one of the iconic things in RAW Modding. This comes with wrestlers from many different generations of the WWF/E. It has the Arena of Armageddon 2003, New menu music, new tag teams and 2 versions of Undertaker, Kane and Hogan. This is a Must-Try patch overall.
Download This! Link

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>WWE RAW Total Edition by Tombi, Wiggo and Wiserommer[/spoiler]<div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
7vIweyE.png

Tombi's words - This one was put together predominately by myself and Wiserommer. It evolved from a patch Madhav was working on back in 2006, 'Ultimate Edition', which we were helping with. As I recall he had a hard drive crash, lost most of it and disappeared, so we picked up the pieces and eventually put this out in 2008 (though the roster is more late 2007). It's pretty comprehensive and something we worked super hard on, Wiggo's later patches are better but it's a fun time capsule.
Personal Review- This is a MUST TRY. One of the most amazing patches that revolutionized WWE RAW for PC modding was this one. The game feels different as most (90 percent) of the Layout was changed and/or altered as well as it offered the biggest names in the WWE at the time from RAW , Smackdown and ECW, including ECW Legends like Tommy Dreamer and Sandman, WWE Hall Of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin as well as many other favorites. The soundtrack featured in the game has some catchy tunes to them. This was the last patch with the Raw Modders Union logo as the modding team/board would be rebranded to The Wreck Room (TWR).
Download This! Download This![/spoiler]

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>WWE RAW Ultimate IMpact by Tombi, Wiggo and Wiserommer[/spoiler]<div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
QtLur6L.png

Tombi's words - This one was put together predominately by Wiggo with a bit of help from us. The roster is updated to late 2008, soundtrack is updated to include lots of Smackdown vs Raw and PPV themes, altogether a good update. It's not quite as good as his later Armageddon patch but still worth a look. Both this and Total had a sound bug in their initial release, these copies are pre-patched and should run fine.
Personal Review-An update to RAW Total Edition was Ultimate Impact with a lot of changes to the menu, music, roster as well as the arena. This was the first WWE RAW Patch to ever feature an HD arena as well as the first patch ever to be released when WWE went into their HD era. This is the first WWE RAW Patch by TWR (The Wreck Room)
Download This! Download This![/spoiler]

<big>VINTAGE PATCHES Quarter Conversion</big>
Use a white theme to see the banners.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>WWF Smackdown!2 Conversion by Stone2191[/spoiler]<div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
conversion-1.png

A conversion pack based on one of the best wrestling games for the vintage Playstation.
This modpack includes: The Smackdown and RAW is WAR SD2! Styled Arenas, Menu Modifications and Wrestler Modifications.
Download This! Link [/spoiler]
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>WCW Monday Nitro by users of UTRR's RAW Heaven[/spoiler]<div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
conversion-2.png

A modpack which is based on the great promotion known as World Championship Wrestling or WCW.
This Modpack includes the arena conversion to WCW Monday Nitro along with some Wrestler Modifications.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>TNA !mpact conversion by Paullondon619[/spoiler]<div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
TNA.png

One amazing conversion pack by PaulLondon619! It totally transforms RAW Into a TNA themed game. Apart from the roster, The menus and the arena are totally changed!
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Smackdown! Conversion by Zero_Cool[/spoiler]<div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
TNA-1.png

Zero Cool's very own conversion for RAW. Much like the TNA Conversion by PL619, this pack makes the interface of RAW look like that of Smackdown! Grab it now!
Download This! Link
Individual mods by Madhav, Tombi, Maddox , UltimateWarrior and more coming soon!
[/spoiler]
Individual mods by PaulLondon619, Madhav, Tombi, Maddox , UltimateWarrior, Evolution and more coming soon!
[/spoiler]

<big>Section 2 - Wrestler Mods</big>

<big>Mods by MEV1</big>

<big>Mods by PaulLondon619/ReyMysterio619</big>
Do not Confuse the files with Tombi's files. Both of their naming templates are - <wrestlername>raw2.rar/zip
<big>Mods by Zero Cool</big>
<big>Mods by Tombi/Tombstone</big>

<big>Mods by Various Other users</big>
Made by modders like Big Show, Dipshit, Triple S, MaxVersion, etc.

<big>Section 3 - Arena and Ring Mods</big>

<big>Section 4 -Movesets</big>

<big>Section 5 - CAWs</big>

<big>Section 6 -Music</big>
Music for Superstars and CAWs

<big>Section 7 -Misc Mods</big>
Varies from Menu mods to Signboards to many other stuffs to improve the GUI for RAW
Links which are still active.
Dawykyd's RAW mods. This site has a lot of WCW Wrestler Mods and Conversion files. Applicable to create a private patch with UTRR's WCW COnversion pack.[/spoiler][/spoiler][/SPOILER]

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Personally, i've been a fan of the RAW games for PC ever since i discovered Total Edition, last time i played RAW was i think 4 years ago or something, then it got pretty boring due to lack of match types and repetitive gameplay.

I swear if this game had the same gameplay and match type as No Mercy or the ability to have multiple Arenas and such i would download each and every patch in here.

Thank you for taking time to put all of this here PG, you're great! :)

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
I know exactly how you feel swifty. My first game was RAW ..then I began playing No Mercy and realized how WWE Games have expanded [by then, WWE Smackdown 2007 was launched, which I got on 2009...talk about luck]. I kept discovering the WWE games [WWF Smackdown till WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2011] and enjoyed every single one of them.
I left modding RAW at certain intervals if you have noticed :p Still, I don't know why I love modding that game, and I guess its about time I listen to my friends and others who want me to mod other games like NO mercy or Wii games.

Till then, let me just keep up with RAW as I have only a few mods left to make before I leave this forever and shift into new things. I hope you'll be helping me out (You're one PRO Modder thats why ;) )

Well thanks for the kind words Swifty ^__^ And stay tuned I'll be uploading a lot more archives :) Just need time to sort them from my Hard Disk.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Moving to other games such as the SvR Games for Playstation or even No Mercy is probably the best thing to do right now for you, not everyone is really intrested in RAW these days anyways, the game is practically lost now lol.

I suggest modding the SvR Games for Playstation aswell, i know you would do a great job! :)

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Thank You for the determination :) Yes, I have all the Smackdown series games. I just need to know how to mod it using PCSX2. Thats where I begin my journey ^^

I love the way you all replace the default roster with the new or different ones. I really like the outcome of it :D

SLX

Midcard
Reaction score
If she's going to mod SvR, she needs to do it on Wii. Graphically it's about the same as PS2, but the emulator is so well written that most games run much better than their PS2 Counterparts on lower-end systems, with less bugs. Also, instead of having to crack open file archives and reimport before testing textures out, they dump to a folder like No Mercy, and can be loaded just like No Mercy. it's much faster.

Plus, Ps2 didn't get WWE 12 and 13. She'd be much more caught up with relevant games people might actually play.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
She got a point, to be honest she's not really missing out alot if she doesn't choose to mod WWE Games on Wii (WWE'13 and '12 are practically the same) and the graphic look more cartoonish on Wii than PS2.

Its her choice anyways.

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
I'll discuss everything with you both regarding Wii/Ps2 modding :p Till then, lemme finish uploading everything @_@

Update:

Paullondon619 every mod added.
Movesets added
Arenas Added
TNA and Smackdown Conversions added.
CAWS updated

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
PsychoGirl said:
I'll discuss everything with you both regarding Wii/Ps2 modding :p Till then, lemme finish uploading everything @_@

Update:

Paullondon619 every mod added.
Movesets added
Arenas Added
TNA and Smackdown Conversions added.
CAWS updated
do you still have all the old mods,movesets and move hacks i made?

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Updated Post.

Added the legendary patch by Wiggo and his team - WWE Armageddon.

Also, Added another legendary CAW Packs by Maddox from his website - RAW Caw Reloaded which was closed in between 2009 to 2011. I did manage to get most of the things , except for a few.

Bonus Content- The CAW Packs have movelists which can help you in making Movesets for Wrester mods in RAW or can help No Mercy modders in deciding movesets for their caws or mods.

Hope you like the updates. Thank you.

T

Tombi

Crowd Member
Great work with the archive PsychoGirl, there's stuff here that's so old it blows my mind :p I noticed I still had some of my old conversion patches sitting on a hard drive so I figured I'd leave them here for anyone that wants them. They're practically impossible to find online in their original versions now!

<small>
7vIweyE.png
</small>
Total Edition: https://mega.nz/#!OURxwaaB!06AbeTMpT0m5mh-x86M9u91L3zWRamciXyK9-TviGlE

This one was put together predominately by myself and Wiserommer. It evolved from a patch Madhav was working on back in 2006, 'Ultimate Edition', which we were helping with. As I recall he had a hard drive crash, lost most of it and disappeared, so we picked up the pieces and eventually put this out in 2008 (though the roster is more late 2007). It's pretty comprehensive and something we worked super hard on, Wiggo's later patches are better but it's a fun time capsule.

QtLur6L.png

Ultimate Impact: https://mega.nz/#!zFxQkKQL!snx5n-nccxsSOlSqf2swKIYSBMfzCmuNOiTbH2kwmFs

This one was put together predominately by Wiggo with a bit of help from us. The roster is updated to late 2008, soundtrack is updated to include lots of Smackdown vs Raw and PPV themes, altogether a good update. It's not quite as good as his later Armageddon patch but still worth a look. Both this and Total had a sound bug in their initial release, these copies are pre-patched and should run fine.

With these two you now have all the patches from the previous boards covered: Raw (2006), Legends (2007), Total (2008), Ultimate (2008) and Armageddon (2009). Raw's prime is long gone now but thank you for preserving the history! :bb:

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
=Bump for topic update=

Tombi is that you for real? You are a genius modder and I pretty much LOVE all your RAW mods.

Thank you for the links to the two patches, I'll include them soon .
<div class="queued">This post is awaiting moderation. <a href="http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/mod/?c=26&f=3216396&t=10079906&pid=10006926" onclick="return secureForm('29e0ee424bfedf5c3493128385239690', this);">Approve Post</a></div>

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
I've always been a fan of your mods Tombi, You're like a legend in RAW modding. Sadly its gone but hey I have the absolute honor of preserving the thing. Anyway, thank you SO much for those uploads. I thought Total Edition and UI had active links already by the time I started the topic lmao. But thanks again, I'll update it right now.

Also, If you have ANY more RAW patches (like TNA or Wrestling Unleashed) please feel free to comment here :)