Replicas Of Classic Controllers, Available Now For Your "PC" Gaming

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Let's say you, um, found some way of playing old console games on your PC. You cold use a keyboard, or a 360 pad, but that's lacking in authenticity. No, if you're playing a classic console game, you need a classic console controller. 3

Think Geek are thus selling what they're calling "Classic Console USB Controllers", but which are really just exact replicas of everything from the Genesis pad to the GameCube controller. There's even an old Atari joystick.4

I haven't used one, so I can't vouch for their build quality (it's just the shells that look identical), but being PC pads they all let you reconfigure the buttons, which is a nice touch.

They're $15-20, so hey, even if they're not the greatest controllers, they might be worth it just for appearance's sake. Not to mention muscle memory's sake.

u48uhp6ckvlb9gj5njiv.jpg

qhfv1fcvyyp8tjxb8g8i.jpg

vyli8xxw7h7ocagng0ib.jpg

i3ds1ko9t061qiq8f46w.jpg

http://kotaku.com/replicas-of-class..._source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/1b4c/?cpg=cj&ref=&CJURL=&CJID=3501832
[/quote]

well I'm seriously going to consider buying one of these

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
These are awesome, I was considering getting a couple, myself. I use a wired XBOX 360 controller for ll my PC gaming at the moment.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
I actually have the retrolink n64 usb controller. They're pretty damn bad ass, I only had to replace it once, the A and B buttons went out quickly(Then eventually the controller just stopped responding to the computer) cause I would smash them in No Mercy trying to get outta pins n submissions or trying to get back up. But my second one is holding up fine(I started mashing the L & R triggers instead lol)