Savedata help

Marky

Young Lion
Reaction score
I finally found out how to extract decrypted savegame and rename wrestlers with hex editor, but when I put back the savedata on my psp, it says that savedata is corrupted/missing.

Can u please help me?

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
use magicsave to run decrypted savedata or re-encrypt it using SED application search those programs on google you will find more detailed info

Marky

Young Lion
Reaction score
HARDX36 said:
use magicsave to run decrypted savedata or re-encrypt it using SED application search those programs on google you will find more detailed info
I tried on both the ways repeatedly, but still doesn't recognise my savegame. Don't know what to do now! :wall:

Any suggestion?

Mercury

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I'm Kinda New But Instead Of Using Hex Editor Why Dont U Use CwCheat To Rename Superstars?! Unless Ur Using PS2.

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
mercury is right you can use cwcheat memory editor to rename,change weight etc is the samething

Marky

Young Lion
Reaction score
Ok, can u please tell me how?

Excuse me for my ignorance, but I'm still learning :p

Mercury

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
First You Need To Download CWCheat, Then You Need To Put The Files In The Seplugins Folder.

Marky

Young Lion
Reaction score
Mercury said:
First You Need To Download CWCheat, Then You Need To Put The Files In The Seplugins Folder.
Yes, and then how do I rename a wrestler?

Mercury

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Ok Have U Figured Out How To Bring CWCheat Up while In Game?!

Marky

Young Lion
Reaction score
Mercury said:
Ok Have U Figured Out How To Bring CWCheat Up while In Game?!
Well, I enter into CWCheat holding select during the game, but then I don't know how to go ahead. I tried with the text editor but didn't do much.

Mercury

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Go To Cheat Searcher, Then Start Text Search, Type The Superstar Name U Want To Change ( Cody Rhodes) Then Hit X. Then It Should Start Searching Then It Says How Many names It Found. Then When It's Done Press O. now Go To Continue Text Search. Now It Should Show U A Bunch Of Numbers ( Exp. 0x005b2564) Most Numbers That Start With 0x005b Is What U want, Write that Number Down. Most Times It's The First Numbers. Ok Once U Have Ur Numbers ( Say 0x005b2564 ) Press 0. Now Go To Memory Editor. Once There Press Select, Now down Below It Should Show Numbers, Change Them Numbers To The Numbers U Have Wrote Down Then Press X. Now You Should See The Superstar U Want Change There Name There Us The Number 20 As Space. And There U Go! If U Are Adding A New Moddle Into The Game Say ( Kurt Angle ) U Would want To Put two 20's ( Exp. 20 20 Kurt Angle) This will Make The Anouncer Not Say There Name ( Say U Are Puttin Kurt Angle Over Mike Knox) Now When Kurt Comes Out It Wont Say Mike Knox! Hope this Helped!

Mercury

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Use 20 As Space*

And BTW Make Sure U Save AFTER U See If It Worked Without Freezing! Cause if u forget to save u will have to do it all over!

Marky

Young Lion
Reaction score
I tried few minutes ago, it works!! One more question, if I wanna add a nickname (as example, Bret "The Hitman" Hart), how do I add nicknames?

Mercury

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I Tryed That, But It Dont Work. You Have The Person's Name Then In The Middle It Has " 0 " then On Bottom It Has His Short Name. well Ur Suppose To Change The 0 To " Hitman " but For Some Reason It Dont work For Me. wish You Luck! Glad I Can Help Out! Can U please post More titantrons Up! Thanks!

Marky

Young Lion
Reaction score
I'm gonna try that so. I hope I could upload all old trons as soon as possible, because I'm busy at work at the moment. Again thank you for your help bro, hope to help u again. Thanks to HARDX36, too!