Shane Helms Arrested For DWI This Week

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>According to WRAL.com out of North Carolina, former WWE star Gregory Shane Helms was arrested earlier this week on August 24th at 8:27AM ET for a driving while impaired (DWI) arrest.

Helms is scheduled for court on September 22. He wrote the following on Twitter the day of the arrest: "Finally went and got photographed and processed for the charges stemming from my motorcycle accident. Quick and painless thankfully."

The arrest was related to Helms' terrible motorcycle accident that took place back on May 6th. According to the police report, a witness told police Helms was riding on a motorcycle with his girlfriend after leaving restaurant in Smithfield, North Carolina around 9:15 PM. He allegedly drove through a stop sign, lost control of the bike and “drove straight through the metal chain link fence.”

A witness who was at the bar where Helms had been right before the accident said that he saw Helms drinking alcohol there. Helms suffered a broken leg, ankle and nose – and received over 200 stitches. His girlfriend also suffered some pretty bad injuries. [/quote]

This guy is just as bad as his Boyfriends, then Hardy's... Some people will never learn!

Y

Yardly77

Crowd Member
I think celebrities feel honored and pleased to get caught with a drunk driving charges or don’t know how to handle things. My cousin works for a Los Angeles DUI lawyer and keeps telling me how many drunk driving cases of celebrities their firm fights.