SmackDown & Raw Invasion Tournament

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
OrKAdoS said:
i was really expecting what would be the outcome of this fight, so i recorded it before of some others xD

Match 8 - Chris Jericho X Mick Foley - Backstage Brawls
Jericho and Foley see each other in the catering area, and there it goes.
Jericho and Foley throw many punchs, kicks and slaps in each other.
In diferent moments, both fall down but quickly get up again. They continue throwing many punchs, slaps and kicks, but Foley gives Jericho a so strong slap that he goes back and fall in a crate. Mick Foley takes advantage of the situation and throws Jericho's head against the crate.
OMG! and now Foley throws a trash can against Jericho. Foley picks up and give him a DDT. Now Mick Foley makes Jericho stand up and uses Future Shock DDT.
And that's it.. Jericho is knocked out
Chris Jericho X Mick Foley(won) - by KO
how could this happened???[/SPOILER]

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
HARDX36 said:
how could this happened???
this way:

Match 3
<iframe type='text/html' width='500' height='500' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Match 8

Gamerpro

Midcard
Reaction score
OrKAdoS said:
Gamerpro said:
hmm i think undertaker isn't fixed that's why :) cuz if he is not fixed he will do only irish whips and attacks as you can see when he was on the apron freezed and you can also pin him on the first takedown :)
lol

if you hasn't said that i would never observe that i'm using the SvR 09 one and not SvR 11.
:wall: :wall: :wall:

i think that i need to use the default SvR 11 iso for my v2 of the patch and convert ALL the models before importing them.

and i think that i should make another match of Edge X Undertaker with other Taker's attire, unless you want to give me this win :B-)
well as im your friend i will give you your win :)

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
Gamerpro said:
well as im your friend i will give you your win :)
thanks, but i think i have to refuse it...
I'm the Rated R Superstar! and i don't have fear of anyone...
so you will have your rematch soon

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
nadimmania said:
OrKAdoS said:
Match 4 - Single Match
Kane - nadimmania
AJ Styles - AKI Man
Everybody surely know who's gonna win this match.

Of course, it's Kane Bruce Campbell
WHMAz.gif

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
The match 5 was taking too long(more than 30min) and as noone of the supperstars have finishing submission moves, so i changed it to a normal single match.

Match 5 - Eddie Guerrero X Stone Cold
The match begin with Stone Cold attacking Eddie with a lou thesz press and throwing him to the ringside. They fight out of the ring untill the count of 5 from the referee.
Back in the ring, Eddie controls the match. Both fight for the momentum. Eddie is going for the triple rolling suplex, oh no.. Stone Cold reverses it. He tries it again.. and he hits it! triple rolling suplex!
And now Eddie hits a frog splash on Stone Cold; oh no.. it looks like Stone Cold is mad and fired up now. Eddie runs away from him and goes out of the ring.
Stone Cold is more calm and Eddie gets back into the ring. And he hits a triple rolling suplex again. Oh.. my! and now it's another frog splash by Eddie. He pins Stone Cold[1..2.. 3!].
And that's it! Eddie Guerrero advances in the tournament.

Eddie Guerrero(won) X Stone Cold - by pinfall

' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>[/SPOILER]

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Where is Match 4 Video???????????

I want to beat AJ Styles (AKI Man) and i'm gonna kick his candy asses.
Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
nadimmania said:

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
building hype for it..
hahah
will record match 10, then match 4, then match 1

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
OrKAdoS said:
nadimmania said:

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
building hype for it..
hahah
will record match 10, then match 4, then match 1
I can't wait to see AJ Styles lose to Kane.
Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
This time, i'm gonna win this Tournament.

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Match10 - Goldberg X John Cena</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">The match begins and Cena hit the first attack in the match, but quickly Goldberg takes control of the match untill Cena irish whip him to out of the ring, Goldberg gets back in the ring and hit Cena with few moves but Cena reverses Goldberg moves and take cibtrik if the momentum of the match. Cena is fired up, but he can't even try to hit his finisher move.
And they make a fair and good match with many momentum changes.
Goldberg is with the momentum, but John Cena hits a suplex with a pinfall attempt[1..2....3!].
And that's it.. John Cena wins

Goldberg X John Cena(won) - by pinfall</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Match 4 - Kane X AJ Styles</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Kane is furious and want to exterminate AJ. He shows no mercy and throw many moves on AJ. AJ reverse some moves but Kane stills in control of the match. All untill Kane is thrown out of the ring and AJ begin to build momentum and take control.
AJ hits a face first suplex on Kane, but that wasn't a good idea, Kane is now mad(kicked up), but AJ still have the momentum on his side. Now both of them can throw a finisher move at any time. And here it is! Kane chokeslamed AJ! Oh no, and now AJ Styles is mad too(kicked up). But it doesn't make any difference, AJ can't hit any move on Kane.
Oh my, and now AJ appears with a great flying moves right straight. Although he is too much damaged, he doesn't give up. Kane tries to take AJ on a grapple move, but AJ reverses it into a small package pin[1..2....no!] and Kane reverses the pin attempt[1..2...he don't get it too] and the pin attempt is reversed again, now by AJ[1...2....another reversal!], now it's for Kane[1...2...and AJ kicks out]. They are both too much tired after all of this.
AJ could make a styles clash now.. but Kane don't let him even try.. and now AJ is on the ground. Kane tries to make a pinfall[1...2.....3!]
And that's it! What a war we had here!

Kane(won) X AJ Styles - by pinfall</div>

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
OrKAdoS said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Match 4 - Kane X AJ Styles</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Kane is furious and want to exterminate AJ. He shows no mercy and throw many moves on AJ. AJ reverse some moves but Kane stills in control of the match. All untill Kane is thrown out of the ring and AJ begin to build momentum and take control.
AJ hits a face first suplex on Kane, but that wasn't a good idea, Kane is now mad(kicked up), but AJ still have the momentum on his side. Now both of them can throw a finisher move at any time. And here it is! Kane chokeslamed AJ! Oh no, and now AJ Styles is mad too(kicked up). But it doesn't make any difference, AJ can't hit any move on Kane.
Oh my, and now AJ appears with a great flying moves right straight. Although he is too much damaged, he doesn't give up. Kane tries to take AJ on a grapple move, but AJ reverses it into a small package pin[1..2....no!] and Kane reverses the pin attempt[1..2...he don't get it too] and the pin attempt is reversed again, now by AJ[1...2....another reversal!], now it's for Kane[1...2...and AJ kicks out]. They are both too much tired after all of this.
AJ could make a styles clash now.. but Kane don't let him even try.. and now AJ is on the ground. Kane tries to make a pinfall[1...2.....3!]
And that's it! What a war we had here!

Kane(won) X AJ Styles - by pinfall</div>
Hahahahaha!

z76732708.jpg

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
Match 1