I thought it was a good PPV.

Weird street fight.

Decent divas match

Kiss my arse mtch was good

Awesome Tag Match

Decent Chain Match

Awesome Last man Standing Match

Fairly fun fuckin' Cage match.

WWE did a good job, tried a few different things, and you are seriously seeing this new generation bud into it's own identity. I like it.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I saw that ending to the cage match coming since Rollins announced the "No RKOs" stipulation. The WWE were very careful not to say that only Orton was banned from using the move, so it was an obvious set up to keep Orton as contender into Payback.

I didn't watch the show myself, but from what I have been hearing, it worked pretty well. It is interesting how WWE are only interested in putting on a good PPV when it is WrestleMania, or free on the Network.

Dean Ambrose's win was oh so predictable. He hadn't won at PPV since the Shield broke up. But I like how they went about it. It had to be big, creative and decisive. I believe that they achieved that.

Giving the titles to New Day was not a good idea, but I understand why they did it. Their current plan is for a babyface tag team to challenge the heels for the titles over the next few months. Right now, Cesaro & Tyson Kidd are too popular to play the heels, and New Day is the most hated tag team. But New Day seems incomplete somehow. Kofi & Big E are beginning to gel as a tag team, but Xavier Woods doesn't really fit. And New Day haven't really done anything of significance before winning the titles. Maybe they should've had more of a build first.

Neville is far too low down on the main roster to be substituting for a title holder just yet. So the fact that he did, and didn't job, is a really great sign. He may just become one of the very few former NXT talents that get invested in properly.

I said before that, prior to WrestleMania, Reigns had never truly been in a proper battle. It was too much to believe that he could put on a great match in the main event of WM with Brock Lesnar based on the fact that he had yet to have a great singles match. His match against Daniel Bryan was watchable, but really wasn't great. This 'Last Man Standing' match was the sort of matches that Reigns should have been having before WM. I have always said that Reigns could be a major star if he was built-up properly. And this is a step in the right direction.