Spoiler: Former WWE Superstar Debuting In TNA as Ethan Soon

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>As seen on TNA TV, they have been airing vignettes for a new character called Ethan. The man behind that gimmick will be former WWE star Derrick Bateman, real name Michael Hutter.

Hutter had a tryout a few weeks ago with TNA and has been signed to a deal. We've noted how TNA is looking at bringing in several new talents to the company and Hutter is one of those talents.[/quote]

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hey guys look! TNA actually did something right!

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
He's a decent wrestler. Not CHARISMATIC, but I guess he does have a bit of <small>charisma</small>. Decent, overall.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>TSF.</dt><dd>Oct 5 2013, 03:11:46 PM</dd></dl><div>He's a decent wrestler. Not CHARISMATIC, but I guess he does have a bit of <small>charisma</small>. Decent, overall.[/quote]You obviously can show your charisma when you have no gimmick,you're stuck in the company's worst show in a Storyline with also "not 0,1% over with the fans" Johnny Curtis,Kaitlyn and Maxine.

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I actually like his gimmick when he was with D Bryan in NXT. Chicks, America and SUBMISSION WRESTLING.