Spoiler: Royal Rumble 2015 Results

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
rollins still has MITB i think it will be rollins vs reigns at WM31

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
Reigns came off good with his interview segment on Raw. I like what they did with him and Brock. Heyman glued the whole thing together. I doubt it will just be those 2 in the main event anyways. A lot can happen between now and mania.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
PinkFloyd said:
Roman does not deserve win or is fans just hating?
Well, clearly WWE successfully got lots of media and people's attention (And people's anger) towards Reigns. To be honest, I didn't expect Reigns to win the Rumble, but I know that Bryan will not going to be the winner as well.
(Hogan's tweet about Bryan as his pick for the Rumble's winner is very suspicious.)

I don't know if fans just hating or what, but personally, I didn't hate Reigns. I just don't like the way he win the Rumble. The Rock return to help Reigns and then raised Reigns' hand is the major problem.
(Bryan didn't make it to the big/last four is another major problem too, of course.)

This is the second times in a row that WWE really screwed up the Rumble. If next year's Rumble is gonna be like this year and last year's Rumble, somebody needs to put Vince in an ambulance match against Cena and let Cena bring him to Stamford Hospital. What I'm trying to say is: Somebody needs to fix Vince McMahon's mind.