Spoiler: Royal Rumble 2015 Results

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
*super Australian accent* i guess i only broke a remote, this poor cunt cut his dick off lol :p

ryokudou

Main Eventer
Reaction score
the only good about this year rumble is triple threat!
hope vince retire soon!!!

Yan

Opener
Reaction score
Genuinely the most incompetently booked match I've seen since the WCW days.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That Rumble was disappointing, the triple threat was fantastic.

How they thought this was going to go over any other way than this I don't know. After last year's Rumble I was expecting a lot more.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I honestly think the booking made Roman Reigns look weak and incapable of defeating Brock at WrestleMania. Why The Rock was booked to save Reigns is beyond me. This guy is supposed to be the future of the WWE. Brock took everything and still came out looking like a absolute monster who seems unbeatable. No one is going to believe in Reigns to defeat Brock.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
McMahon once said this in his segment with CM Punk:

"I don't give a damn what you people want!"

I don't know if he says it as part of his character or he spoke genuinely out of his heart, but that quote is a perfect quote about last year and this year's Royal Rumble's match.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
So here's my thoughts short and sweet. The Triple Threat match was just so fucking good. Everyone pulled their weight in that match. For gods sake, Cena did a fucking Michinoku driver (or something close to it) and Rollins did a Phoenix splash in the match! Brock did great too, no-selling the AA. If you guys paid attention, Brock ALWAYS kicked out, even when the pin was broken up. Also, anyone else notice the new replay cameras they used, because I sure as fuck did, it definitely adds to the PPV production value.

Now for the Rumble *sigh*. 1st half was a 9/10, 2nd half was a LOL/10. I don't even hate Reigns, but this push is going to kill him. Now everyone with half a brain hates him, and even the people with a full brain won't be able to tolerate him. That crowd died as soon as Bryan was eliminated because EVERYONE AND THEIR FUCKING GRANDMOTHER knew bbygurl was gonna overcome the odds. This event would have done been much better with a Rumble winner who deserves the win. They better fix this, or it's gonna be a shitty Road to WM.

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
B8Qm8-WCMAE4a_t.png

2 days later
#CancelWWENetwork

however here is a quote from The Wrestling Mania(@WrestlingMANIAx) that I think is true
"The #CancelWWENetwork movement is insane. You're gonna take it out on the entire roster because one guy won a match you didn't want him to?"

Roman does not deserve win or is fans just hating?

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I agree with you all the triple threat was spectacular I liked what he did seth rollins, the battle royal rumble was shit, just because won that such Reigns other than that I loved the return of bubba ray and DDP surprised me that if it was an OMG moment; I hoped also enter Devon. I knew they were going to do to win Reigns I would have preferred to win daniel bryan though not fond of it.

this Reigns has always seemed a unoriginal wrestler, is a cheap copy of goldberg by the spear and some big bossman for clothing, without the spear is nothing, the rock should not have entering to aid you, Reigns had to cope alone, dAMN.
are already saint bryan opportunity for the next event, instead of doing hashtag close wwe network should do a hashtag dismiss Reigns.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I do BOlieve #CancelWWENetwork is what happens when fans are angry but put it on the wrong people. Hell even #DismissReigns is going too far. These "people" know who's making the decisions in WWE, but nah let's take the easy route and cancel our network subscriptions.

Also, my personal opinion on Reigns: He isn't ready. YET. Everyone is dismissing him as some lowcard bumbling samoan idiot who doesn't even deserve a roster spot, yet he's much more than that. I don't even hate Reigns; he just isn't that great in his current portrayal. Being the "sexy badass long haired big mouthed badass with a catchphrase and a spear" character is so overdone in so many ways it's sickening. He could be a silent badass and it would be so much more tolerable. I know we all bitch about "BUILDING NEW STARS" but this is exactly what happens. They always push someone too hard and too fast because they know we have the attention span of a log rolling down a hill. If he had a midcard title and he was a built rumble winner within the next 2 years, I'd be all aboard the bbygurl train.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Coming from the side of someone who cancelled his network subscription (I'm still paid through the 24th of February, though) it's my way, as a consumer that has spent quite a fair share of his own money on that company, of saying "I'm very displeased".

I agree Roman isn't ready, but truly is destined for greater things. I think if he was feuding for the U.S. title or the Intercontinental title he would be much easier to embrace at this point, however, the largest demographic of his audience isn't children anymore, hasn't been for decades. We know when someone can or can't really work. We, as an audience, know if someone is good on the mic.

Reigns has a lot of potential but very little spark at this point, at least John Cena was somewhat animated when he was green. Reigns has an absolutely fantastic look down but nothing beyond that. As of now, his character is shallow and sometimes I wonder what his character actually is. He needs time to develop himself to really let all that potential turn into something great.

And it's the perfect time for him to do that, since there are so many seasoned workers on the roster now. This would be a great time to elevate damn near everyone, but giving this guy a rocket to the top is bad for business, and probably bad for Reigns in the long run.

That is, unless Reigns turns hell fuckin' Rocky style and turns this negative into a HUGE positive. It could still work.

They have a month to convince me to re-subscribe. I have shit tons of wrestling DVDs and VHSs I still haven't got to watching all the way through yet, as well as a lot of other alternative options online. As a consumer, I'm saying that my money is important to me, WWE is important to me, but being satisfied with my choice in pro wrestling is most important of all.

I'm not pleased with this, and just like the day after Wrestlemania 22, I am ready to let go of WWE for a while and look elsewhere to get my wrasslin' kicks. Lucha Underground has consistently been good to me, what I've seen of NJPW has been spectacular, and between gnarly indy shit Freakshow Wrestling and others I've yet to really dive into. I'm going to start getting really picky on where my money is going, and by jumping on that hashtag and canceling my subscription I'm basically taking part in the modern version of changing the channel.

Stop ignoring the fans. If they acted like this in 1996 we would have completely missed the boat on Austin.

edit: I'd also like to add, that the last time such a large demographic of wrestling fans were this upset with the booking and direction of their preferred company, they stopped watching Nitro and started watching Raw.

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with the above post. If I had a WWE Network account, I'd have canceled it as a way of stating my displeasure with the product. If a television show sucks or the writing stops engaging me, I'll stop watching. You need to give me reasons to indulge in your brand of entertainment, and forcing a guy who can't yet hold my interest and isn't ready, well... that ain't the way to do it.

I'm totally with you though. Reigns could be awesome one day. But they're going about it all wrong. This company, which was once SO GOOD at creating new stars, doesn't bother to even attempt to build their stars correctly anymore-- they just throw them straight into the fire and watch them get burned.

I was just posting on another site that there's a pretty standard laundry list for getting over in this industry: have a great catchphrase, have an exciting signature or finishing move, be great on the mic, have finely honed in-ring skills, have a background/story, build your name with a few high caliber feuds, and have a unique look or persona. Austin, Rock, and yes, Daniel Bryan have all of those. Reigns has maybe one or two (I like the Superman Punch, but as much as everyone raves about his look I find his appearance to be kind of generic).

All in all, he's just not ready. And the way WWE has handled him makes me unhappy with their product. So I will voice my displeasure and avoid their product until (or if) I feel ready to give them another chance.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Just my opinion, but I think the whole thing would have been acceptable it Bryan made it to the final four before getting put out. Fans were really into the show right up until Bryan went out. Or it was something bigger. He got bumped off the apron. It is not like he got pulverised and then dumped out of the ring. He got nudged.

The Boogeyman was in the match for less than a minute. Seriously, the Boogeyman. The ECW veteran who won less than 5 career matches with the brand. The Boogeyman's WWE career consists of more vignettes and backstage segments than actual matches. The Boogeyman, who was in his 40s when he went to developmental. That is total nonsense. He got a spot in the rumble AND PEOPLE LOVED IT!!

This is how good the PPV was right up until Bryan hit the floor.

super_joker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I unsubscribed today after up-selling it to all my bloody mates for months (who were right by saying NO WAY! in the first place).

I don't even watch RAW or any current programming (the Mrs loves TD and now she is a wrestling fan), we watched the RR 'cos it's always been my fave, but yesterday it was nothing but a head scratcher...

I had the Network for nostalgic reasons, but even then, we have only like 3 RAW episodes from '97 and '98 so forget about the North American War, no NJPW vs WCW PPV's either, but i stuck by them hoping and wishing, finally i realised that they give no F@CKs about us.... absolutely none... so lets stop giving them money

#RoyalFumble

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
Hey it's ok Hitler
Vince Mcmahon is a Jew rat and will jew out the Royal Rumble with his Jew Gold and manage to survive the wrestling Holocaust

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
Seth rollis and ambrose after sheild breakdown they moved to different levels and charactors but reigns is still stuck on sheild powerhouse gimmick maybe ts time to change it.

Maximo

Midcard
Reaction score
*looks side to side"

Botched Spot called it.
2015-01-23-roman-rumble1.jpg

In the space of a week a heel "broke" kayfabe to help a fan.
And a face has been being heelish as hell in his interviews.
For some reason people forget this happens all the time in wrestling.

Y'all need calm the hell down, have some cocoa and realize they get more money for the media attention by dropping from the network.

You know what happens when people take money out a an investment?
It get's cheaper, so people buy again, the stocks for WWE is the same as it has been for 5 years apart from the spike the day of the Network release.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
This Roman Reigns guy is looking weak.Brock is looking unstoppable and indeed he is a once in a lifetime athlete.If this guy defeats Brock at Wrestlemania,i'm gonna stop watching WWE.