Spoiler :WWE Superstar Repackaged?

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
If you missed Raw, Cody Rhodes was repackaged as Stardust. I don’t know if this is permanent. All I know is that this was listed on the Raw script as of this afternoon but was planned at least 2 weeks ago.

RAW_1099_Photo_211.jpg

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
its not bad maybe new tag team champions soon

The Aughat

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Umm this is a Spoiler. And the spoiler is in the title again.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Fuck sakes. Fucking how many times has CBV told you morons about this. PUT FUCKING SPOILERS IN THE TITLE.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
@Cable, did you edit the title of the first post OR the title? If you did, then just ignore the next bit.

I'm not sure if this counts as a spoiler. Especially considering how often re-packaging happens. Especially to NXT guys. For example, it has just happened to Cesaro, Damian Sandow and Seth Rollins. It will likely happen for the Shield and 3MB now that both groups have lost members. So another superstar being repackaged is HIGHLY INEVITABLE. If it was to result in a turn, then it is definitely a spoiler.

Back on topic: I don't think this is permanent. For one thing, Cody is much more marketable as Cody Rhodes. Also, Goldust is in fantastic shape for his age, but Cody still has the longer career ahead of him. I think this is just temporary to build up a permanent break-up for the tag team.

Maximo

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Reverend</dt><dd>Jun 17 2014, 06:40:36 AM</dd></dl><div>@Cable, did you edit the title of the first post OR the title? If you did, then just ignore the next bit.[/quote]If I remember the original title correctly it was "WWE Superstar Cody Rhodes Repackaged?" so take of that what you will.

I'm wondering has he changed his wrestling style to suit his new character?
or is it just "Cody Rhodes now available in face paint and squeaky leather."

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Maximo said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Reverend</dt><dd>Jun 17 2014, 06:40:36 AM</dd></dl><div>@Cable, did you edit the title of the first post OR the title? If you did, then just ignore the next bit.
If I remember the original title correctly it was "WWE Superstar Cody Rhodes Repackaged?" so take of that what you will.

[/quote]Oh really? Then in that case, it was a definite spoiler.

Thanks for pointing that out, Maximo.

tjangel

Young Lion
Reaction score
I marked out when Stardust came out. Great gimmick for him.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
cody rhodes did a better goldust than goldust...not a fan of the gimmick but kudos to cody

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Stardust is gonna be awesome if they let him go through with it.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
His name is Star Dust n he won using the Diamond Dust, go on WWE, i'm pretty much hooked on it now. StarDust ftw.

wwefan4life2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Robb420 said:
His name is Star Dust n he won using the Diamond Dust
Which is hilarious. I hope this sticks for a little while and is not just a one off thing. I have not been interested in Cody Rhodes as much as I am now.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
wwefan4life2 said:
Robb420 said:
His name is Star Dust n he won using the Diamond Dust
Which is hilarious. I hope this sticks for a little while and is not just a one off thing. I have not been interested in Cody Rhodes as much as I am now.
That's what I'm saying. He hasn't had a real gimmick since the Dashing one.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Awesome! If this is a long haul thing, it's gonna be fun. Hell, he can even switch back and forth, sort of a Jekyll and Hyde thing.