SPOILERS: Possible WrestleMania matches and Undertaker news.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
:withflair:

Coming out of the WWE Royal Rumble weekend, it's said that the only concrete matches for WrestleMania 31 are Sting vs. Triple H, John Cena vs. Rusev and Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Title.

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt vs. The Undertaker are also expected but not a lock. However, last word on The Undertaker was that WWE officials still did not know if he was returning for sure or not. The fact that there is still uncertainty this close to the event is not a good sign but Taker still could appear in a non-wrestling role if he chooses not to wrestle.

Another WrestleMania match rumored this week is Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
I'd rather see Brian Danielson fight Nick Nemeth than Sheamus O'Shaunessy.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I would like Bryan to fight Vince McMahon if he isn't in the main event.

Vince has one more great match in him, especially with Bryan carrying him.

Maximo

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Jan 27 2015, 09:35:08 PM</dd></dl><div>I'd rather see Brian Danielson fight Nick Nemeth than Sheamus O'Shaunessy.[/quote]So what are you're views on Mean Mark Callous vs Duke Rotundo?

With the right build it could work wonders,
It all depends if they would rather break kayfabe and have it about Duke wanting to make "his" Rotundo family name greater then the Undertaker (good way of putting Bo in the spotlight)

Or keep to kayfabe and have the evil mastermind vs formally evil mastermind match.

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
Triple H vs Sting will be like watching Two Fast Turtles Fighting

I'm also salty on how now Sting finally comes to WWE but is just too old now to wrestle like he used to

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
undertaker's career is not over when he have his last match on wwe he will win it.

super_joker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Sting beats Triple H then *Lights go out* BOOM The Undertaker kicks off WM32

another character we have not mentioned in ages is SHANE'O McMAHON! He is bound to return and feud with the sis and bro in law over power of the company!

I'M THE FIRST BORN GOD DAMMIT!!!!

At the same time Trips gets Randy to return (while JR also returns as well) and...
BY GAWD!!! RKO! RKO!!! ORTON!!! ORTON!!! OUTTA NOW WHERE!!!!!

#HappyHumpDay

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Hogan vs Brock.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
Hogan vs Brock.
Pay back for that smackdown match all those years ago? :withflair:

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Just thought of another match. Jeff Farmer vs Brian Lee. Probably the best alternative seeing as Mark and Steve won't be having the match.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Why is this even a discussion when both Hogan and Flair are alive? The main event is a no brainer.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Keson said:
Why is this even a discussion when both Hogan and Flair are alive? The main event is a no brainer.
Barry Horowitz vs Brooklyn Brawler would be a bigger draw than those 2. I want to hear JR shout those infamous words "Horowitz wins!!"

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Jan 28 2015, 10:53:36 PM</dd></dl><div>
Keson said:
Barry Horowitz vs Brooklyn Brawler would be a bigger draw than those 2. I want to hear JR shout those infamous words "Horowitz wins!!"[/quote]
6:17
Um sorry but those two can't beat this match up

Triple H vs Balloons

16 years in the making, once in a lifetime match, Two Legends go one on one, in a full brawl match
Don't miss this
Wrestlemania