Stardom's main event ends in shoot between Yoshiko and Act Yasukawa

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
The News Popped just last weekend.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>

To the fan of everyone Today, the main in place the World of stardom championship game of the Korakuen Hall tournament, champion, world Ⅳ tiger vs challenger Yasukawa惡斗game was now incomplete results of seconds of towel on. And惡斗but has been transported to the injured hospital, tomorrow swelling of the eye badly, is a situation that re-examination. This kind of audience absence struggle is not the essence of stardom. Tomorrow take this situation very seriously as organizations, Fuka GM representatives of each unit, including the (Showa Army = Nanae Takahashi, fiscal Army = Io Shirai, Oedo Corps = Kyoko Kimura) I will do an emergency meeting attracted. And points to be improved by modifying, our willing to perform a better organization management. I ask the extent of your support in the future. This time was not excuse apologize a great deal of worry to everyone of fan.
Ltd. stardom
Representative Director lossy Ogawa

From what I understand, the Stardom higher ups will be holding a meeting today to determine how to handle this situation.

*ORIGINAL STORY:

Stardom champion Yoshiko seemingly started shooting on Act Yasukawa in the main event of today’s (February 22nd) Stardom show from Korakuen Hall, Tokyo.

IMG_2800 (2)

Photos sourced from Twitter

At this time, little bit and pieces of reports are trickling in, mostly just fan speculation. Yahoo Sports has reported that Yasukawa received medical treatment backstage, and was then taken by ambulance to Tokyo Hospital. Judging by the pictures, Act looks to be in pretty rough shape. She’s only recently returned to Stardom after surgery on her right eye, which was nearly completely blind.

The fight ended the show on a very sour note. Of course, it’s pro wrestling, so there’s always the chance of this being an angle. Looking at the photos and the report from Tokyo Sports, I would say that’s unlikely in this case.

I’m very interested to learn the cause of the fight, what penalties Yoshiko will face, and the extent of Yasukawa’s injuries. I’ll report any updates as they come in.

I wish Act Yasukawa all the best in this time.

There’s a great article on Act Yasukawa’s incredible story here. I higly recommend checking it out.

Source+Pictures: http://www.koalamask.com/2015/02/22...ds-in-shoot-between-yoshiko-and-act-yasukawa/[/quote]

Video:

Related Article
https://prowrestlingisart.wordpress.com/2015/02/24/the-stardom-incident/

ianmnfla13

Opener
Reaction score
Website
somenomercyblog.tumblr.com
Heard about this a couple days ago and saw the photos, just fucking awful. Here's hoping STARDOM punishes Yoshiko sternly. The fucked up thing is that Yasukawa (from what I heard) had just got her eye sight back in one eye and now she has a broken orbital socket. :///

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Yep, she did. She used to be blind from one eye.

She also just recovered from influenza a couple of weeks ago, which makes me more bothered about it

She might not be the best wrestler in the world but she sure is passionate and charismatic as hell.

ianmnfla13

Opener
Reaction score
Website
somenomercyblog.tumblr.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hairy Old Man From The Hill</dt><dd>Feb 24 2015, 10:33:26 PM</dd></dl><div>Yep, she did. She used to be blind from one eye.

She also just recovered from influenza a couple of weeks ago, which makes me more bothered about it

She might not be the best wrestler in the world but she sure is passionate and charismatic as hell.[/quote]Yeah I love Yasukawa. Did you hear about her past demons? She's actually been through some really shitty stuff in her life so that coupled with this just makes me upset for her.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Yes, I have, that article made me love and respect her and what she does even more!

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I saw the match, it was horrible. Yoshiko is a dick, laughing when the referee stopped the match. I usually don't curse anyone, but I hope Karma helps to bite her in the ass.

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
Ew, who is that fat girl?

She looks really ugly in a bad way, and it doesn't help that she had to be an asshole about it

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hairy Old Man From The Hill</dt><dd>Feb 25 2015, 02:31:21 PM</dd></dl><div>She's Yoshiko, she's usually a nice performer, yet very stiff.[/quote]Big Show As an Asian then(im guessing)
https://twitter.com/wwr_stardom

Just read that she is banned, Fucking good for her, she is the Trashbag Stan of wrestling to my eye

Rot in Hell Yoshiko, I won't miss you :)

I'm just really fucking salty because what she did was unprofessional and makes her look like a fucking untrained dog
I'm sorry if this Offends anyone but I'm just glad that now, she has the infinite time to look at herself and realize that her mistakes will forever be permanent to her records of ever being a wrestler again.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
She's only "suspended indefinetly". She should be banned in my view. That in no way is professional wrestling.

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
February 22nd and I'm still fucking pissed about this. I've heard Yoshioko is promoted in seadlining but i've haven't heard anything from act. I have to learn more about the history of the "ghastly match"

Creek

Young Lion
Reaction score
It's like Austin Aries. But less Japanese. And less shoot.
But more boobies.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
I dislike Yoshiko being promoted the way she is, lol. That's why I've never supported SeadLinnng (the name is dumb too lol) or Nanae Takahashi (the owner of the promotion).

Don't get me wrong, Yoshiko IS a good wrestler, but in my view she shouldn't be allowed to wrestle, anymore.