Suggestion: Model Viewer

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
So recently I’ve been trying my hand at no mercy modding again with the goal of actually releasing something this time. while I’ve been modding over the last week a thought occurred to me, of a model viewer something akin the TWC5 viewer. I’ve seen such tools for other games and have used them before, they are quite useful tools allowing you to easily preview and screen-shot mods. While I know that I am incapable of doing such a thing I wanted to see other peoples opinions on the matter in the hope someone else finds it a worthy idea and decides make one. I’m sure most people wont feel a need for it which is understandable, but I thought I’d put the idea out there anyway :)

well I've ripped a couple of models from a few games WWF games, cant seem to get no mercy to rip, or for any of the models to work/load in blender. however i manage to rip and view the undertaker from wrestlemania 2000 and the default muscular caw model from attitude, both those game rips seem to work which is cool. not sure if these are of use to anyone but if they are ask and I'll post the files here. i suppose if you could rig them to a skeleton you could create a new game with them or if it was/is possible to import the model back into the game you could theoretically create new models and parts. could also be used to make new animations as well i think, however I'm only going on the very small knowledge i have about modding the MDickie games and there models and animations. even-though i have no idea how to code or rig a skeleton I'm going to see if i can with the help of my mate make a model viewer for no mercy that could be interchangeable between other n64 wrestling games.

tWcSZJX.png

JU8qIkW.png

bvTxfj4.png

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I thought something like this already existed? I recall downloading it from a modder that only spoke Spanish, let me look through my files.