Super Fire Pro for Snes

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
I just started playing "Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium." Its pretty old in the series but I think its great for its time. I play it on the snes emulator. I can play hogan on the game but the WWF/WCW guys are limited. Anybody else around here play this version?

Assbag Stan

Young Lion
Reaction score
I usually stick with Returns and G, since I can play that on my PSP.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

That music was the shit. Glad they put it in FPR.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The only Fire Pro I have is part II for my GBA. Always liked it, great watch matches.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
I'm glad they didn't end the series with Z as they intended to, as it wasn't that good. R was the best way they could end the series. That Xbox 360 shit that was released doesn't count as a Fire Pro game.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I score a Copy of returns at a pawn shop but it won't play. At least I have the box art.

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
I'll have to try some of the newer version for sure. I play them with emulators so that may be tricky. Funny tick about X premium for snes. You can never pin anybody after dropping hogans leg drop. They always kick out..lol.

Assbag Stan

Young Lion
Reaction score
The newer versions don't take a hefty computer to emulate.

I can emulate Returns with my lqptop, which is already at least 5 years old.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I only would make CAWs and watch them fight it out, to be honest. :p I suck at fire pro.

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
I only would make CAWs and watch them fight it out, to be honest. :p I suck at fire pro.
I didn't find the game to be too hard. Its mainly timing is all. Its all about right after the lock up and button + pad. Up + Y sort of thing. That said though, if you play it on hard pretty much anybody is certain to epic fail unless it's all one does with there life..lol.. I'm looking into to G and returns next.

Assbag Stan

Young Lion
Reaction score
Fire Pro is hard. It is, like savage said, a matter of timing and strategy.

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
Does fire pro D or G have an English translation you can use ?

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
There is a translation for FPD. Google it and you'll find it. It's a ReviveDC release.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
How do you play Return? I suck so bad at it, like is the timing really that anal?

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
The timing is a little different with all these games. Make sure you put it on easy and practice the button combos right after the lock up.