SVR2011 Mega Hacked ISO (PSP)

Xo-JaRniBoi-oX

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This is my Mega SVR2011 Hack for PSP which features 36 arenas such as TNA, NXT, ECW etc . It has 195 playable characters including hacked characters Macho man, ultimate warrior, benoit, Eddie and much more (they are not caws). TNA Brand logo hack.

Enjoy and please subscribe to my youtube channel which is www.youtube.com/user/jarniboi. It will encourage me to make further mods.

VISIT -
for links

Credits to:

Nike the bike for import tool
80las for textures for animal, hawk, macho, ultimate and sting
Andy for past tutorials
Tekken57 for Xpacker
Adioboard7 for Texture Tutorial
Me of course for the rest lol

Here is the complete list of the hacked models in SVR2011 including existing models:
33xc6mu.jpg

Following players are no longer playable:
2ia4inr.png

Xo-JaRniBoi-oX

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This is my Mega SVR2011 Hack for PSP which features 36 arenas such as TNA, NXT, ECW etc . It has 195 playable characters including hacked characters Macho man, ultimate warrior, benoit, Eddie and much more (they are not caws). TNA Brand logo hack.

Enjoy and please subscribe to my youtube channel which is www.youtube.com/user/jarniboi. It will encourage me to make further mods.

VISIT -
for links

Credits to:

Nike the bike for import tool
80las for textures for animal, hawk, macho, ultimate and sting
Andy for past tutorials
Tekken57 for Xpacker
Adioboard7 for Texture Tutorial
Me of course for the rest lol

Here is the complete list of the hacked models in SVR2011 including existing models:
33xc6mu.jpg

Following players are no longer playable:
2ia4inr.png

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
WOAH!! This is a nice surprise man. That is a huge roster. Im gonna subscribe today and check this out. Nice. :is2:

Xo-JaRniBoi-oX

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>May 26 2011, 02:02:36 PM</dd></dl><div>WOAH!! This is a nice surprise man. That is a huge roster. Im gonna subscribe today and check this out. Nice. :is2: [/quote]thanks and thanks for subscribing

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
Nice!

Where did you find the logos to change to TNA? In what files?

Xo-JaRniBoi-oX

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
dabaddguy said:
WTF!!! THIS IS GREAT PLEASE OH PLEASE HAVE RAZOR RAMON, SCOTT HALL, DIESEL...I'm GOING THERE NOW YYYAHOOOOO!!!

Also I was wondering, I made a Strikes/Kicks system will I be able to apply this to these guys that's hacked? http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion?topic=8671337/1/ thank you.
sorry i didn't put them in ran out of ARC file size. by this i mean the game would just lock up at start if any more models are hacked in.

also for your other question i have no idea, but try it, it might work

dabaddguy

Midcard
Reaction score
Yeah man I just tried the 3'rd link again and it still dosen't load. I don't have a premuim account. The page loads but the download will time out after that not giving me a chance to save the file on desktop, etc, but the page loads. After 45 seconds run off the clock the load never appears, I'm on the youtube site now as 1 and 2 loaded perfrctly. Thanks for all your hard work.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Xo-JaRniBoi-oX</dt><dd>May 27 2011, 08:21:33 AM</dd></dl><div>
nikethebike said:
Nice!

Where did you find the logos to change to TNA? In what files?
i will be releasing a tutorial soon[/quote]will you ever put out a tutorial for thanging the arena select pics too?

Thanks for all your work bro.

dabaddguy

Midcard
Reaction score
dabaddguy said:
Yeah man I just tried the 3'rd link again and it still dosen't load. I don't have a premuim account. The page loads but the download will time out after that not giving me a chance to save the file on desktop, etc, but the page loads. After 45 seconds run off the clock the load never appears, I'm on the youtube site now as 1 and 2 loaded perfrctly. Thanks for all your hard work.
I just tried the 3'rd link 7 more times, does anyone have the 3'rd link d-loaded already???

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
The 3rd link is working for me Champ my man. I will reup it on my Megaupload account just incase you still have problems DL it from Xo-JaRniBoi-oX account. Great work buddy.

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
Holy smackaroonies!! im gonna have to give this a go dude. The roster is gigantic!! Thanks man.