Sweet unplanned spot in LOCO's TNA Cross The Line save

uhsumdumboy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
It was pretty much unplanned, the entire match was awesome, the story going into it (in my head) is that Brian kendrick and AJ Styles were feuding. Aj Styles was the TNA Champ, Brian Kendrick was the X-Division champion. Hulk Hogan came along before they could fight he said 'Hold it brothers. Nothing gets booked in this company without my booking. A match between the likes of Aj Styles sounds too decent to be true and I'm not going to let it happen. No sir jack! This Sunday at the next PPv you two will step toe to toe with eachother and a third combatant. and that combatant is..."

PA Speaker: He's hot. He's spicy He's delicious.

The match was really good, and the spot at the end, while unplanned worked about as well if not better than a BME, although the BME is sick.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That is pretty awesome.

Why the name change at NMZ?

uhsumdumboy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Yeah...

One day I was running amok in either the WWE or TNA topic just bored making stupid posts. Metora coming back from being away posted something like 'this place has gone to hell since i was last here' or something and i just replied to that with a 'u mad? ;)' later I come back to post something and they took away my posting privileges.