Terrorist Attack at Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well as most of you know there have been a terrorism attack at Paris , which I live pretty close of it. Causing 129 death. More precisely at the Bataclan. On player of the French Football Team lost his cousine on the attack. This morning around 4:00 A.M there have been an assault at Saint-Denis another city which were I live pretty close , many of my friend live there.I havent learned much of what happent there. Hoping that it wouldn't be my final post here. I feel in danger.

I would need your thought on the recent event. Please don't post wish of my dead here. lol. Seriouscly what do you think?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I can't begin to fathom how to feel, man.

We got your back. I wish there was something I could do to help.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
My thoughts are with you Jordy and your fellow French compatriots. Its a terrible tragedy that was caused by a bunch of vile pieces of crap and shame to the human race. Be strong bro.

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
my thought's and prayers go out to you and your countrymen, i hope things get better :)

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Stay strong brother, These cunts are nothing but a bunch of coward bitches.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thx guys!
Ear rumor that there's a terrorist stash at Aubervillier, my current location (shiver)...

Pray for me and my friends...

ngunn421

Young Lion
Reaction score
its really sad to hear this.. im lost for words.. be safe.. hopefully our countries working together we can gain control of this situation.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
This happened quite a while ago, so no need to bump it anymore. Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.