The OSR avatar factory : THEN NOW FOREVER

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have been trying and i have now realised i am not a texture modder. I can mod belts for sure. So i decided that until i manage to complete my summerslam 2014 wwe championship mod, ill be the OSR avatar factory. Post the link or flash of a video you want as a gif for your avatar. And whenever i read your post, your GIF will be delivered to you via PM. So whichever video you desire to have as an avatar, just post here and get it. I will apply my avatar soon. It will be RVDs frog splash from ladder to christian. Its ready, just that i am posting from a mobile currently. Whenever i get to my PC, you will see my avatar. So post the video and get the gif. Just on condition that the video size is not more than 20 mb. Not that i cant convert videos over 10 mb but that takes a lot of time to download. So i launch myself as the OSR avatar factory :toast:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Wrestling moments</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
u0mk76vblczm9tqzg.jpg
byhggo3f3ivtkk4zg.jpg
1gz7wjajnpf0nbizg.jpg
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>WWE Promotional videos</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
fm13g015x103s5yzg.jpg
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Procedure to get long gifs as avatar</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">1.Right click on GIF and copy its url.
2.Patse the URL to "URL to avatar" textbox in change avatar page
3.Click on "Use URL Avatar"</div>

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The GIF files for titantrons of The Usos, The Shield, Cesaro, Big E, The Rock, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Jack Swagger and the wyatt family are ready.Also RVD connecting with a five star frog splash on christian from a ladder, The Stone cold stunner and daniel bryan's running knee on triple H at wrestlemania 30 are ready. Do i have any customers for them?

Ill post previews of long gifs tomorrow

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sorry for replying late. Remind me in PM tomorrow. In my avatar is GIF from wwe website. Also a flash of the video really helps.
HERE

u0mk76vblczm9tqzg.jpg

Tell me if you want another one.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
give me chokeslam from hell of masked kane from 1999 or 2000

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
i searched chokeslam gif on google i found one kane chokeslamming x-pac but the size is too big convert that for me iam on mobile now so i cant post it.

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
My pleasure. More gifs coming. Any requests?
fm13g015x103s5yzg.jpg

WWE Then Now Forever video gif. Added to first post
I'm bored. Any other GIF request?