TheGoon Workshop | WIP: Scorpio Sky

TheGoon

Young Lion
Reaction score
Welcome to my Workshop.
I will show what i am doing in my mod. I accept suggestions (Sorry for my bad english)

"The Natural" Dustin Rhodes
(credit: Juice | Orson | CM´S | Modding Starter Kit V.3)​
Aebk8Q2.png

Hangman Page
(credit: Juice | Orson | Modding Starter Kit V.3)

85QbfYf.png

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello. This is a very nice effort my friend, however, Dustin's face looks really small compared to the rest of his proportions. Also, maybe try using Stone Cold Steve Austin's headshape. I believe it's "Male 7", the last one.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
This is not bad at all! Nice job! I'll leave you with some feedback though.

The face is too small, you might want to stretch it a little bit
The attire looks good but the red parts are too flat. It'd benefit a lot from some texturing in it.
Maaaaaybe try to complete the facepaint on the back of the head texture. Try to get the stretched head texture rom for that.

Nice job!

TheGoon

Young Lion
Reaction score
KWG said:
Hello. This is a very nice effort my friend, however, Dustin's face looks really small compared to the rest of his proportions. Also, maybe try using Stone Cold Steve Austin's headshape. I believe it's "Male 7", the last one.

So? The truth is that I like faces more. but I will try to try it enlarged
rNZfo62.png

The NekoMancer said:
This is not bad at all! Nice job! I'll leave you with some feedback though.

The face is too small, you might want to stretch it a little bit
The attire looks good but the red parts are too flat. It'd benefit a lot from some texturing in it.
Maaaaaybe try to complete the facepaint on the back of the head texture. Try to get the stretched head texture rom for that.

Nice job!

In the pants the texture is not noticeable, since it is very black. At the top if you notice more. Can you help me with the facepaint on the head?

IMPORTANT: Hangman Page added in the main post

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
TheGoon said:
So? The truth is that I like faces more. but I will try to try it enlarged
Well, it's my feedback, just like you asked for in the first post. Noticiable improvement with the headshape change, in my opinion.
TheGoon said:
Can you help me with the facepaint on the head?
For the paint, what are you looking for help with, particularly? If you're looking for help with aligning it, I believe "Orson's Bumper Box Of Broken Wrestlers" tools (you can find it at the Modding Starter Kit) can help.
TheGoon said:
IMPORTANT: Hangman Page added in the main post
Not much to say on this one, but take it as a positive, pretty spot on.

TheGoon

Young Lion
Reaction score
KWG said:
For the paint, what are you looking for help with, particularly? If you're looking for help with aligning it, I believe "Orson's Bumper Box Of Broken Wrestlers" tools (you can find it at the Modding Starter Kit)

Perfect, I'll take a look

WIP: Scorpio Sky

vaQMaUa.png