time to say goodbye

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This has been coming for a long time. My personal life is to much to deal with at the moment, I love this community I have seen built over the last few years and am sad to not be apart of it anymore, but I have to do this for myself before it's too late and I'm to far gone

Much love to
Cbv
Rain
Kingkanyon
Dbs64

I will still be around for you guys, I can't not be.. you are true friends of mine always :)

Best regards to all

Wolfpac_69
(Steve)

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help with No Mercy modding. I wouldn't be here if not for all your advice. Good luck!

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Your resignation is NOT accepted.

As AKI Man said, real life stuff has to come first. So if you need to take care of things, then you have all of our blessings. But you will always be a part of the OSR family. So don't be saying "goodbye". Think of it more as a "See you guys later". Feel free to pop in an say Hi to the family every now and then.

You certainly don't owe us anything. Your absence will be felt, especially within the AKI modding sections. But good luck with whatever is in front of you.

Catch you later.

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It's always sad seeing members leaving but it's how it is, I wish you nothing but the best, you're a great member who contributed to this place and will defenity be missed.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
I'll miss you, brother. You're a true friend for all of us, especially in the NM section.

Hope to see you back in the future, man.

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
:bg believe me I totally understand I took a two year hiatus myself.We here at O.S.R. wish you God speed in your future endeavors my friend sincerely Rain.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Take care & you will be missed man.

just to let you know over time, your work inspired more than just NM modders.

Thank You.....

KD Jackson.

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Yeah, man. Even though I never knew you closely, but I feel sad about it and at the same time, happy as you're moving on in your life. Wish you all the best, mate.

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
I'll miss you a lot. All the things you taught me and motivated me to do things, you're really my most fav teacher. Me and everyone here will miss you a lot. Yes, personal life comes first. Do visit us at times mhm?

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys
I will be honest I have had a breakdown can't think or focus on anything atm

I will be back

WCW Rick

Midcard
Reaction score
all the best mate and thanks for all the help you gave me when I "TRYED" to mod no mercy you where great and was always there for me take care mate

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sucks to see you go, man. You're one of the nicest guy around.

Good luck with everything, bud. Hope to see ya soon.

monkey king

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
sorry for posting late

u r from those guys who brought me back on track when I lost my mods

thank you very much and all the best see u back soon :)