Titantrons

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I've searched for a long time now, is there any tutorial on this board how I get the minitrons and the titantrons in one videofile like WWE 13 uses them?

Shawn Michaels

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kevin Crow</dt><dd>Jan 23 2013, 12:55:15 PM</dd></dl><div>I've searched for a long time now, is there any tutorial on this board how I get the minitrons and the titantrons in one videofile like WWE 13 uses them?[/quote]

Abylai

Midcard
Reaction score
know as. Programs are for this purpose necessary: Rad video tools and wiicsrubber (for replace).
If you want to create titantron and a minitron then the camtasia studio program is necessary to you, you are detailed you can to learn from Wade_Monstor :)

Kevin Crow

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thank you, Shawn Michaels, but the WWE13 titantrons have the minitrons below in one video, so this doesn't help me. I'll try the camtasia studio abylai named, maybe I have luck. Wade_Monstor...well...we didn't have the very best start and I don't understand what this guy is doing...so...nope...

Abylai

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The brood</dt><dd>Jan 29 2013, 05:57:53 PM</dd></dl><div>I don't know if it 's usefull but I think that this tutorial is great! youtube[/quote]by means of it tutorials it is possible to add music, but the speed of music will depend on speed titantron...

The brood

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
yes I think so... but I don't have the time to try it...