TNA: Unbreakable (05/06, the good era)

Herco Wisky

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Jan 19 2016, 07:33:58 PM</dd></dl><div>Nice! Where?[/quote]Legión, in San Miguel I believe. Chile vs. Argentina :clap: hope you're around.

Herco Wisky

Opener
Reaction score
Remember these chumps? And how awesome it was that they couldn't win a match in years?

Regardless of what you might remember, Elix Skipper was actually pretty good in the ring and Simon Diamond was dynamite on the mic. I don't know why they didn't keep him around for commentating. David Young was the worthless here. Not that he was bad, but he never did anything memorable, unlike Skipper with his hurricanrana from the top of the cage.

Speaking of jobbers, X-Division jobbers pack! (Not counting Frankie, who wasn't that relevant back then compared to his last run, where he was tagging with Daniels and being fifty different kinds of awesome).

Let's see if you can name all of them. Since none of you will remember him, I'm giving away that the first one is Mikey Batts.

Don't fuck with the livin' legend! The unbearable granpa, the monkey ass old coot that screwed Raven in a storyline that never got resolved. Larry Zbyzko!

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Jerrelle Clark (Who was also a member at TiZ and loved TNA vs ROH), Shocker, Kid Ka$h and Frankie Kazarian. Boo ya!

Herco Wisky

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Jan 20 2016, 02:10:57 AM</dd></dl><div>Jerrelle Clark (Who was also a member at TiZ and loved TNA vs ROH), Shocker, Kid Ka$h and Frankie Kazarian. Boo ya![/quote]I remember Jerrell being in the forums, ha! The good times.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
How long have you been around the NM community? It looks like you're no noob at all.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
This is looking great man!! Could I ask what your former handle was at TiZ? Not that it matters, just curious. Loving this.

Herco Wisky

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jan 20 2016, 11:44:23 AM</dd></dl><div>This is looking great man!! Could I ask what your former handle was at TiZ? Not that it matters, just curious. Loving this.[/quote]I went by leo_herco, started at NMZ on 2005 I believe, it's been a while :p

I've done a lot of move replacements, a few sloppy move hacks and modded for a while.

I never had much time for modding or hacking but now I'm getting interest in it again. Kinda been working on the shadows till I figured hey, this ain't half bad. What if I share it with the guys?
:D

Most of the time I was just lazy to follow up the forum or log in.
BTW, what happened to the no mercy zone?

Herco Wisky

Opener
Reaction score
I need that Poly hack so bad :( Anybody can hack it or knows somebody that can do it?

(It's actually the biker/flannel entrance attire)

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Wolfpac helped me with the exact same hack that you want. But it's specific for a female body shape. I think you could throw him a PM and see if he can help.

Herco Wisky

Opener
Reaction score
Kinda random, but meh :p

This one's always a hard one because of the paint, but turned out pretty good

Just realized I have only 14 wrestlers to go!

More X-Division guys

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
14 more wrestlers to go 0_0
blink of an eye and this mod may already be finished

Herco Wisky

Opener
Reaction score
PinkFloyd said:
14 more wrestlers to go 0_0
blink of an eye and this mod may already be finished
I wish, I already have most of the movehacks, entrance attires and replacements. Still have to work on the backgrounds, probably the trons if they aren't such a pain in the ass, and most importantly the arenas. I don't know how the hell I'm gonna do those. Will probably need some help.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Trons are indeed a pain in the ass. Arenas. I'd suggest to take codes from other saves and give proper credit.

Herco Wisky

Opener
Reaction score
They say that the best is yet to come, isn' it? The best tag team in TNA history

Entrance Attire was a pain in the ass. Not 100% accurate, but as close as I could get with my limitations.
Once again, thanks to Loco for some face textures.

Only 6 more to go!

By the way, anyone knows a move hacker that can make the Eye of the storm move?