Tomb Raider - 2013

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
A longer solo campaign, i haven't finished the game yet but on many reviews i read that it was short. A bigger difficulty, the croft manor and dual pistols. But the game is out since a week, enjoy it before thinking about the next one.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
baal666 said:
the croft manor and dual pistols.
Hahaha, The Classic Tomb Raider thing.

I love Tomb Raider "Core Design" Era (Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation is My Favorite Tomb Raider Game of all time). I hate Tomb Raider since Core Design was being replaced by Crystal Dynamics, But for The 2013 Tomb Raider Game, I think Crystal Dynamics did a Very Good Job.

Anyway, I think Crystal Dynamics will not put The Croft Manor & Lara's Iconic Dual Pistols as a DLC. Crystal Dynamics says that The 2013 Tomb Raider Game will be Completely Different from any Tomb Raider Game in The Past. So 100% They will not put The Croft Manor & Lara's Iconic Dual Pistols as a DLC.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I know but shooting the old man in the manor with dual pistols is a great childhood memory :mock:

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
nadimmania said:
baal666 said:
the croft manor and dual pistols.
Hahaha, The Classic Tomb Raider thing.

I love Tomb Raider "Core Design" Era (Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation is My Favorite Tomb Raider Game of all time). I hate Tomb Raider since Core Design was being replaced by Crystal Dynamics, But for The 2013 Tomb Raider Game, I think Crystal Dynamics did a Very Good Job.

Anyway, I think Crystal Dynamics will not put The Croft Manor & Lara's Iconic Dual Pistols as a DLC. Crystal Dynamics says that The 2013 Tomb Raider Game will be Completely Different from any Tomb Raider Game in The Past. So 100% They will not put The Croft Manor & Lara's Iconic Dual Pistols as a DLC.
This Tomb Raider is the start, This game shows you how Lara became what she is in the previous games...much like the Batman Begins concept...You know, How the movie tried to show how Bruce Wayne became The Dark Knight and all...

The Manor and the Dual pistols will likely comeback in the next game, maybe the bike too...
As, This game is more "Lost" themed, How can you find A manor and Dual pistols on an Island ?

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
baal666 said:
I know but shooting the old man in the manor with dual pistols is a great childhood memory :mock:
Since You mentioning about Winston (Lara's Butler), I remember when I playing Tomb Raider 3, I always trapping him in a Meat Freezer Room on The Kitchen Room (And just like You, I always shooting him too) ^o)

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>This Tomb Raider is the start, This game shows you how Lara became what she is in the previous games...much like the Batman Begins concept...You know, How the movie tried to show how Bruce Wayne became The Dark Knight and all...[/quote]I already knew about it. This Tomb Raider Game is some kind of a Prequel-Reboot Game (This Game tell us about how Lara became a Tomb Raider, The Prequel of The Famous Lara Croft Adventures. But This Game is also a New Transformation, A Reboot of Tomb Raider Universe. That's why I called it a Prequel-Reboot Game). BTW, I watching Christopher Nolan Batman Series too (Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises) :D

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>As, This game is more "Lost" themed, How can you find A manor and Dual pistols on an Island ?[/quote]Hahahahaha, A Manor on an Island............ Someone must spend a Really Big Bucks to build a Manor on a Mysterious Island lol ^o)