Tools , Hacks and Movesets . . . . . .

MMK

Young Lion
Reaction score
* Note: Some alternate download mirrors at the end of the post and some may not be working , which you can ask for re-upload.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Miz's Three New Move Hacks.......... *New*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download (three new moves of Miz) : http://www.mediafire.com/?6b98v8ni92ru5yo

I) Miz's Reality Check : -> 1) Video Of My Hack . . . . . 2) Original Move

II) Miz's Back Breaker Cum Neck Breaker : -> 1) Video Of the Hack .....IDK what it is called but he uses it often these days. I didn't find the original move video .

III) Miz's Back Breaker cum Reverse DDT : -> 1) Video of the Hack . . . . . 2) Original Move

The Best Codebreaker Hack.......... *New*
1) Codebreaker By Trey and MMK

2) Mirror for the same

3) Watch Video

Here Download it . Since I used the Submission process I would ask you to reduce the submission power of Chris Jericho or keep Submit off . And also keep rope breaks off . lol . :p

XPK PORT (XPK IMPORTER) .......... *New*
RELEASED . . . . http://www.mediafire.com/?m1screxuck1huc4 <- Download : Its the old version , nothing new , just making a public release this time.

For those who have problems with the tool (or any of my tools) , Install this . http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...34-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&displaylang=en .

Raw Biography Editor .......... *New*
RELEASED . . . . 1) Download Biography Editor [Fixed]. . . . 2) Mirror Mirror

Here is the first ever complete Biography of Raw , Dave Batista has a new Biography . All the characters codes that are there in the Raw bio are unlocked , have a look at the pics. :)

PAGE 1:
batbio1.jpg
PAGE 2:
batbio2.jpg
PAGE 2: (continued)
batbio3.jpg

The characters that can be used are

1)Small Case Alphabets (a,b,c........z)
2)Capital case Alphabets(A,B,C.......Z)
3)Numbers from (0,1.........9)
4)Other characters like [ ] , " ! - . and '
5)Any other character if used will be treated as a "space" .

Biography cannot be more than 500 characters , thats the limit . LOL :p , the tool will be released in some time.

Royal Rumble Hack ..........
Couldnt Release it earlier , so I had postponed it . Here ya Go : Download

Open Spoiler for details. Backup is provided by me in the mod itself , still I wd insist u to Backup only ur movesets, because mine might not be updated . Other Backup is there in the mod.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Installing the mod:
--------------------------------------------

1) Import the FMO files in Import\FF\Basic folder.

2) Import all the FMH files in the Import\FF\FMH folder

3) Use Import mod button to import it all at once.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Uninstalling the mod:
--------------------------------------------

1) Import the FMO files in Backup\FF\Basic folder.

2) Import all the FMH files in the Backup\FF\FMH folder

3) Use Import mod button to import it all at once.

*NOTE: It is compatible with Impact . It is also compatible with other patches but only problem is that the movesets wd get mixed up. thats the only prob with other patches. But its not a big problem since u r playing rumble match.
Raw Moveset Master 2010 ..........

Raw Moveset Master 2010 (RMM 2010) Released:

Version Final -> Raw Moveset Master : Download // Mirror

<big>Features :
</big>
1) Altogether 21 Sets Added with a lot of moves from other various sections to be replaced along with the normal replacement.

2) New Power ,Voltage and Knocking Feature Added .

3) Fighting In the Crowd feature Added (Enables ur Player to get through the barricades in Raw game).

<big>Preview:</big>

PAGE 1 :
59209f9b80.jpg

PAGE 2 :
c38e18b2f8.jpg

NEW EFFECTS CONTROLLER :
d04176cab7.jpg

Post the glitches in this thread. Donot post warnings that the tool Displays to u, when u do something wrong.

*Note : Some very few sets are not added because of their rarity of usage in the game and the options available to replace it.*

*Note: Donot forget to give credits if u make the sets with this tool. Thank u *

CREDITS: to Tin , Trey Union , Marcus Black , .Tornado and Wiggo for the Testing of this Tool . Special Thanks to Tin for his effort in the testing phase.

Enjoy. . . . . . . . .

Evan's High Flying Knee drop ..........
Here is an update to Evan bourne , His high Flying Knee Drop Added as a turnbuckle move.

Video of the Hack : Watch

Download : Evan Bourne Moveset
R-Truth's Lie Detector Hack ..........
Well there was a move called Dvon's Elbow strike which kinda looked like the Lie detector. Integrated into the moveset.

Video Of the Hack : Watch

Download : 1) R-Truth Moveset with Lie Detector 2) R-Truth Moveset with Lie Detector Mirror
Edges Top Rope Spear Hack ..........
Here is the Real video of the Edge performing Top rope spear : Real Edge Peforming Top rope Spear

And here is the video Of my hack : Video Of My hack

The video Quality sucks. But the move is quite tidy.

And here is the Link Of the File : Top rope spear Hack File

Christians Flash Point Hack ..........
Here is the video of the hack : Watch video

The video Quality sucks. But the move is quite tidy.

And here is the Link Of the File : Flash Point Hack File

BIg Show with Powerful K.O. Punch and Spear
Real powerful Guys

Striking : D -> K.O. Punch
S+A -> K.O. Punch

Running : S+A -> Spear

Link : BIG SHOW MOVESET
Code Breaker
Here is the Ma version Of the Codebreaker. There are two Types of codebreakers that i have ahcked.

Have a look.Watch Video OR Download Video

Here is the link to download the files: Codebreaker with jericho moveset
Dream Street For Raw Pc
It will replace the Giant Swing move in Raw. And here is the video of the Dream Street Hack.

Watch Video OR Download Video

Here is the link : Dream Street Mod Files

Its A Back Finisher.

Hope u guys like it. If there is any problem post it here.
Carlito's Backcracker Move hack (Backstabber move)

Here Is The Carlito moveset with BACKcRACKER MOVE as back finisher. Old moveset is made by buffon.

Click Spoiler for image of the hack.

backcraker.jpg
Download Links:

1) Carlito moveset with backcracker MIRROR

2) Carlito moveset with backcracker MIRROR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G.T.S RELEASED
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well looking at the recent CM Punk heroics at the Rumble 2010, there cannot be a better time to release this mod.

So Here is the most awaited hack of all time (The G.T.S.) . The move is powerful and the moveset is also updated.

U can have a look at the videos with various endings. Click Spoiler for details and downloads.

The video is not best quality and may lag.

G.T.S. Video 1 and 2 combined
OR Download G.T.S. Video 1 and 2

G.T.S. Video 3 OR Download G.T.S. Video 3

G.T.S. Video 4 OR Download G.T.S. Video 4

NOTE: The move may look a bit discontinuous somewhere, but then u have to deal with it , because this is the best i cd do. But i m always open to suggestions and comments, so kindly comment freely.

This move hack is based on concept of 2/3/4/5 moves in one.

NOTE: Keep rope Breaks OFF And Ur good To Go. Also Donot press 'C' during the move.

Here is the G.T.S. Mod Files : INSTALL G.T.S

Please read the instructions within the files when ur confused. Credits are also included within the files.

The move replaces rikishi driver and Firemans carry . If u have installed Celtic cross then no need to install the RIKISHI_D_N and RIKISHI_D_Y files. But if u have not installed Celtic cross then do install all the files.

If u dont wnt to install the charhead file that is within the files, then no problem just change the CM Punk's submission Power to 00/10 or 01/10

Enjoy the mod.
Pay Dirt
Here is the Pay Dirt hack by me . Link : PAY DIRT .

Watch Video

*Credits* : to rated.chrtistian and Tin For the idea of the hack. So if the move looks awful then sue them. LOL. :p ;)

If any other problem notify me.
Moveset Updates

Orton with super RKO as corner finisher + updated cena and batista moveset. Link : Moveset updates .

ZIGGLER SET
Dolph Ziggler Moveset: DOLPH ZIGGLER

The name of the file wd be Jackon.FMH , but it is actually ZIGGLER.FMH. I forgot to change thename of the file.

And *credits* To Marco For the movelist.
CELTIC CROSS
Here is the Link of this very realistic looking Celtic Cross Hack. LINK: CELTIC CROSS MOD FILES

Just have a look at the hack and u wd come to know. Celtic Cross Hack Video

CLICK SPOILER FOR PICS AND DETAILS: Please read the details carefully. VVIMP.

Since i have broken down a submission process into two moves in this hack, It is imp that u keep rope break-OFF. Also dont forget to Install the Charhead.dat file in the pack which is very imp.

If u dont install the charhead.dat file the game will turn into an "I SUBMIT(QUIT) MATCH". I have edited the stats of finlay to reduce his submission power to 0/10. You can do it manually also if u dont want to import the charhead.dat file.

If u dont do this then after givng the finisher say 7-8 times the oponent will suddenly submit making it an "I SUBMIT MATCH" without using any submission move.The graphics at the end of submit will look awkward

Also if u keep Rope break ON then when u give the finisher near the ropes, It will show "rope break " on the screen.

Thats it ,,make sure u import all the files properly. Here are some pics of the move:

wwerawultimateimpact201.png

You Are Free To Comment On the Hack.
MIZ WITH SKULL CRUSHING FINALE
Here is the Miz Mod with the moveset and Fmo files with an ok hack of the SKULL CRUSHING FINALE

Link :MIZ WITH SKUL CRUSHING FINALE

CLICK SPOILER FOR DETAILS AND PICS.

The miz moveset is entirely made by me since the earlier moveset was not correct.

The Move and the Moveset is very Powerful.

Here are the pics:

mizi.jpg

miz2m.jpg

Credits to Marco for the movelist.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EZKIEL JACKSON WITH HIS FINISHER MODIFIED URNAGE SLAM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the Jackson moveset and the fmo files for MODIFIED URNAGE SLAM.

LINK: JACKSON WITH MODIFIED URNAGE SLAM

CLICK SPOILER FOR DETAILS:

I have removed the last part of the ROCKBOTTOM move(the taunt part wher after the move rock gives the taunt).

Now it looks like the Jackson Finisher.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Archer With Cucifix Powerbomb
Here is the Moveset of Vance Archer with an OK hack of Crucifix Powerbomb: ARCHER.RAR .Trey Has Released the Vance Archer Mod. So this moveset will go with his mod.

CLICK SPOILER FOR DETAILS AND PICS:

The front finisher is set as Crucifix Powerbomb according to the svr2010 moveset . I didnt know what to set his front finisher as. So I referred the svr moveset. I dont know whether it is correct. But it is a new move.I was bored of the old moves. So tried something New.
And the back finisher is reverse DDT. Here is the pic of Crucifix Powerbomb:

power1.jpg

powero.jpg

*CREDITS*: To Marco For the Movelist. A lot of moves are taken from his movelist.
MENDES MOVESET
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MOVESET OF ROSA MENDES : MENDES.RAR

Click spoiler for the movelist and details.

Since Rosa is the only female in UI her moveset is made according to that: no suplexes,no powerbombs, no

liftups, no powerslams as she wont be able to give them to the heavyweights around. but..................

A lot of powerful ddts, neckbreakers, chinbreakers,puches, dropkicks etc have been added which she can give.She's been given powerful moves.

Front Normal Moves: Buzzkiller, Famouser,princess slap,dropkick,ddt,knee & erp uppercut ,enzuigiri,punch
combo,neckbreaker.

Front Groggy Moves: Raven effect,trapping headbut,various pins, sitting facebuster(x-factor).

Back Normal Moves: reverse ddt,trish dog,sleeper hold,low blow, backbreakers.

Back Groggy Moves: side arm lock,school boy,back pin, sitting neckbreaker(edge neck buster).

Running front grapple : Jeff chin breaker.

Running back grapple :Neck breaker.

Counter running grapple: trapping headbutt, russian leg sweep, deadly lip lock.

ground submission: camel clutch, sharp shooter.

Corner grapple:flying neckbreakers.
HELLSGATE
WEll Here is what I promised. THE UNDERTAKERS HELLSGATE.

CLICK SPOILER FOR DETAILS AND PICS AND DOWNLOAD LINK:

hells1.jpg

hells.jpg

hells3.jpg

<big>READ BELOW CAREFULLY : -- </big>

HERE is the link For hells gate files with my undertaker moveset(HellsGate =Groggy S+A). HELLSGATE.RAR. Install all the files according to their names.

<big>The foll changes have been made to the move : --</big>

1) Power has been increased.There will be a charhead.dat file inside which u need to install in
TF/CHARHEADER folder

2) The graphic of the move has been improved to look like the realistic hellsgate.

3) Minor glitches were removed

4) IT is ALso available for the CAWS. In order to make it work for the CAWS Install this file GFTHR.FMH in the EDITHEADER Folder.
Then go to the game and u will find that pinning powerbomb has been replaced by Hellsgate(name also will be changed).Also install all the files in hellsgate.rar.

If there is any problem , dead links or crashes please inform me.

Thats It Guys

AND Merry X'MAS To ALL....ENJOY............................................................................................................................................
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<big>My Other Moves And Hacks.</big>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Hey guys here is the link to fixed morrison moveset with the Star Ship Pain move .Old moveset is from U.I.

Morrison moveset with SSP(Star Ship Pain - the second turnbuckle move)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2)Hey guys here is fixed JTG moveset. Old moveset is from U.I.

JTG with cross cutting neck breaker

COMING SOON : VICE GRIP .

Alternate Downloads:
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
WOW!! This is a great contribution from you MMK and sincerley appreciate you posting this here. Also welcome on board and have a fun and enjoyable stay here.

thunderbolt

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Bro this is super! I did not even know that it's possible! Thank you very much!