Top Independent Wrestler Signs To WWE?

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>
samuray-del-sol.jpg

SuperLuchas.net is reporting that a source close to them has confirmed that Mexican American independent wrestler Samuray del Sol has officially signed with WWE. According to the report, he will be headed to WWE developmental shortly.

We noted earlier this month that F4WOnline.com reported that del Sol, Mike Bennett, Shaun Ricker and Sami Callihan were undergoing medical tests to join the company.[/quote]

S.S.V

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
There is a lack of masked wrestler in wwe now so a masked wrestler would be gr8..

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
He won't be useful much,if thinking they're gonna turn him into the new Rey Mysterio well they're already working on that with Sin Cara so i'm expecting him to make a slight bit of impact by the end of the year or maybe till next year.

Meh.

Midcard
Reaction score
WWE's execution of masked wrestlers are absolutely shocking these days. Sin Cara needs a better attire and a big push. This comes back to my opinion that we need a cruiserweight - light heavyweight title back.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Oh yea since you mentioned the cruiserweight division,BRING BACK BILLY KIDMAN! he was one of my fav' cruiserweight guys in the WWE.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Swifty said:
Oh yea since you mentioned the cruiserweight division,BRING BACK BILLY KIDMAN! he was one of my fav' cruiserweight guys in the WWE.
you obviously havent seen kidman as of late

wwefan4life2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Can't have a topic about a new wrestler without some idiot saying how WWE will misuse him, typical internet wrestling fans.