Two X-Division Returns

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Two X-Division stars will make returns on upcoming episodes of Impact.

Spud won the reality show competition ‘TNA British Boot Camp’ and was added to the official roster. He was in fact given a developmental deal and has only had 2 matches in TNA so far. His debut was held back by Hulk Hogan’s concern over his attitude. After Spud was hired, Hogan learned of Spud’s unprofessional conduct during the competition. Hogan was concerned that Spud would alienate himself from the rest of the roster if he didn’t learn to adapt first.

Also on the same show, Curry Man returns to challenge Ethan Carter III. Curry Man is an alternative gimmick of Christopher Daniels. This is not likely a permanent change for Daniels as there are plans for his current stable EGO to be used heavily.

TNA had planned to tape multiple episodes of Impact this week.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
EGO are fucking awesome. Curryman is always a pleasant surprise and the fans love him, even though we all know its Daniels lol.

Spud is talented and I am really hoping the X-Division gets a chance again to shine. I think Aries is the perfect guy to lead that division. If they get Strong, Edwards and Richards to the roster and add them to that division, oh boy things are gonna pick up. I always felt the X-Division was so unique they could really make it something very different to other wrestling promotions.