UEFA Champions League - The Final

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
I know that there is a football topic, but I thought that is not the case to bump it.
Anyway June 6th will take place the final of the UEFA Champions League: Juventus FC vs FC Barcelona
Who will win? Write your opinion and predictions here.
The road to Berlin has begun

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
I think for Italy Juventus should win! I predict Juve will win 1-0. Im not a Juve fan and Tom isn't either we both support the Milan Teams. And i was hoping Real Madrid would make it to the final.

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Undertaker Fan</dt><dd>May 20 2015, 06:06:45 PM</dd></dl><div> will win it easily![/quote]I'am a Barcelona fan !
But ... you don't know who is Juventus FC !

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Here in Australia im playing club soccer for Adelaide City and we r black and white coz we are rhe Adelaide Juventus! Our team should be in the A-League coz most teams are worse than ours. Adelaide United are worse than us! And they are somehow in the A-League (Thats our Senior Adelaide City Team who are better than Adelaide United)

Undertaker Fan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Best</dt><dd>May 21 2015, 08:22:28 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Undertaker Fan</dt><dd>May 20 2015, 06:06:45 PM</dd></dl><div> will win it easily![/quote]I'am a Barcelona fan !
But ... you don't know who is Juventus FC ![/quote]I know how good they are but its just my opinion.