UFC 64

Galactus

Young Lion
Reaction score
lyl1x7P.png

It's hard to believe that at nearly 50 years old, Tsuyoshi Kohsaka is still competing. He fought earlier this year (2020), and has recently competed in RIZIN too. With this level of work ethic, how could I not include TK in my MMA mod??

Galactus

Young Lion
Reaction score
9NYLJU7.png

Alright I've been working on another arena.. With sporting events canceled due to Covid-19, the UFC opened their own smaller venue called the Apex - and this is what I've tried to replicate here. Still kept my social distancing audience too since I don't think that will change.

Galactus

Young Lion
Reaction score
NOE2RHG.png

Alright KWG I took your advice and this is my first try at a skin texture. I've modded the chest/stomach area on Alistair Overeem here. It will take some time to make the rest of the fighters consistent, but it looks like it will be worth it. Any/all comments are welcome!

Galactus

Young Lion
Reaction score
uNpKYeA.png

It's funny you asked that because I just finished up his protege, Tai Tuivasa. I will only be focusing on current UFC fighters; I've already had to cut a few in this mod as they've since been released by the UFC. I found this fighter to be a challenge due to the Samoan tattoos, but I am happy with the results!

TOjeYsj.png

r5mqd0U.png

z2kpR4B.png

Finished modding the Tokyo Dome arena with entrance ramp. Let me know what you think! Be sure to watch Overeem vs. Volkov this weekend!!

Galactus

Young Lion
Reaction score
Alright so as I've gotten further into this mod, I've started modding some of the game's wrestlers recently and now I'm thinking of making this a UFC vs. WWF mod or something along those lines. I also want to include some of the classic MMA fighters too. As the UFC continues its roster cuts and fighters retire, I've been modding new fighters and cutting some of the old ones out. I have 16 CAW slots to work with and I think I've freed up some space for half of those now. Here's the roster I'm thinking of so far:

UFC Heavyweights:

Shamil Abdurakhimov
Curtis Blaydes
Marcos Rogerio de Lima
Francis Ngannou
Tai Tuivasa
Marcin Tybura
Alexander Volkov

UFC Middleweights:

Sam Alvey
Zak Cummings
Alessio Di Chirico

MMA Legends:

Tsuyoshi Kohsaka
Bas Rutten
Kazushi Sakuraba
Nobuhiko Takada

WWF Legends:

Kamala
Vader

This is by no means a final list, I still have lots of open spots to add to it. What are your thoughts? Who would you like to see??

super_joker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
this is amazing, i was wondering when someone would do this! after all VPW2 is the first real MMA game ever!
Some questions and thoughts:
Are you using the English translation mod? I noticed the Japanese language on the roster screenshot, will the patch have any effect on the game if we add itlater?

Also there was a code for WM2000 that makes the ropes act like barricades! i am sure this could be implemented in VPW2... then all you do is change the rope textures to a cage!?

DO you have a full roster? You could do like4 Gracies in one slot too haha
Will the roster have any cool characters like Bruce Lee or something non MMA/wrestling related?

Good luck man i cannot wait for this! W

Galactus

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the feedback super_joker! I am not sure what the complete roster will look like yet - for now I have around 22 UFC fighters & wrestlers. Ha yes I was thinking of doing that for a Gracie mod, I could do Rickson/Renzo they are even the same height. Not sure if I'll be creating anyone other than real wrestlers/MMA fighters, I haven't yet tho. I don't think it matters what you add the textures to, I am just working in Project64 v1.6 because I think they look better there. I did try the English patch in Project 64 v1.7 and they worked so it's just preference. I wish I could get an octagon in the game somehow, that would really put the finishing touches on this.

Last edited:

Galactus

Young Lion
Reaction score
ivX2JU4.png

1xEudMX.png

Here's some of the wrestlers I've been working on lately

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
That Hakushi looks awesome. I would close the mouth on Vader though lol

Galactus

Young Lion
Reaction score
That Hakushi looks awesome. I would close the mouth on Vader though lol
3ngNgPG.png

Thanks bluntfello! I'm trying to do four attires for every mod I'm working on, and Hakushi is difficult to do this for - as far as I can tell he's only had these two looks his entire career lol. As for Vader, just about every picture I've seen has his mouth open! He was definitely a guy who couldn't breathe through his nose haha

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I found a few Vader pics on google with his mouth closed. As for Hakushi, I know he was in WWF but he still had the same look. I think there's a pic of him with a mullet though when he was younger, you may want to do that attire?

Last edited:

Galactus

Young Lion
Reaction score
I can't picture him with a mullet lol, I'll have to Google it