Unfinished models

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
These are the unfinished models from the WWE Raw game.You can get these by importing Base00.fml,Base01.fml,Base02.fml,Base03.fml,Base04.fml,Base05.fml from the FF/Character over C0XXH.fml of any model you want.
unledovs.png

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Woah!! This is kinda funky Aditza bro. So I presume these are used for texturing over? Thanks for sharing bud.

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
I think Baal also knows this.Unfortunately I don't think these can be retextured.I just imported some files over some of the model files from the game and those models were already textured but the textures doesn't appear.

I also tried some time ago to edit rock's model by adding angle's head to it but all what I did was to make his head invisible.

lol1e.png

lol2b.png

lol3q.png

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Ah!! I see bro. Well this are really cool buddy, and thanks for sharing.. Oh you gonna be doing anymore TNA mods Adtiza?? I really liked your Sting.

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
I had one last exam in 3 days and then I would want to find something to work(it would be better if I could find something in my study area even if I just finished my first year of college) but I will do some TNA mods this summer.

Zee

Opener
Reaction score
Is that the Colour Already Of the model?? Or is that Texture