Virtual Lucha Libre Allstars

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
JQSTFe.png

So I decided to convert what I had done for No Mercy to the VPW2 game. I feel it has a more lucha style than NM with the different masks and all and how the matches are presented here. Keep in mind this roster is half of what it was in NM. I think that is why I didn't want to work on the original anymore, I got overwhelmed by the huge amount of wrestlers, not to mention twice as many arenas. I hope the pic above loads for everyone...can you spot your favorite in there?

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks pretty great. I was thinking, considering it looks like late career Eddie, I think Medium 1 body type would work better, as he was notoriously bigger than his Cruiserweight days.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
KWG said:
Looks pretty great. I was thinking, considering it looks like late career Eddie, I think Medium 1 body type would work better, as he was notoriously bigger than his Cruiserweight days.

You're right, that version of Eddie should be beefier. He has alt attires of Black Tiger and his WCW days when he was skinnier though.

JZcyiB.png

Here's a buffer Eddie Guerrero like suggested, and his Black Tiger alt attire.

JZcyiB.png

Not sure why the pics aren't loading up? All that shows is the link.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Your bbcodes are looking like this (no spaces of course):
[ url=link1 ][ img ]link2[ /img ][ /url ]
Problem is that when you have that url/link tag around the image, it doesn't work.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
KWG said:
Your bbcodes are looking like this (no spaces of course):
[ url=link1 ][ img ]link2[ /img ][ /url ]
Problem is that when you have that url/link tag around the image, it doesn't work.

Thanks for the tip. That's how it is on the image host site, not sure why they would do it like that.