VPW2 - Anyone interested in making a 2015 NJPW mini save?

CalvTheHedgehog

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'm really unfamiliar with Puro wrestling and I've been meaning to get into it for a few years. With VPW2 being translated, and NJPW being shown on AXS and PPV, I'm really excited. I feel like having a few people to help out with rosters and movesets and such would be really cool.

Even if it's more base level than that, like a CAW save to start... I just want something to open up the VPW2 community. The first thing that helped me get into No Mercy again as a teenager was getting a modded crowd with AKI CAWs in it to make the game feel more complete. I feel like if we could do that, maybe with some arena mods, or just some simple base level things to make the game more updated it'd be really cool.

I'm drifting off topic. ANYWAYS, here's my proposal:
- 10-15 CAWs from modern day NJPW, with movesets (Nakamura, Okada, Ishii, etc etc)
- One or Two arena mods (american indy style, maybe a school gym and an updated Korakuen Hall)

And if we get enough people to join in, maybe turn it into a bigger project will full roster, and move hacks, or whatever. I'm just looking for something small, as last time I planned a full save I felt overwhelmed and abandoned it.

Anyone interested?

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
It sounds like a good idea. I would help, but I haven't really followed Puro so I wouldn't be much help. Hopefully there are some others that would be willing to help.

Maximo

Midcard
Reaction score
I'd be up to help, I'm not a texturer or been able to watch Puro recently, but any codes you need written to help with texturing, I'd be happy to help.