VPW2 Codes and Requests

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Oh really? I mean like all adresses for upper body, lower etc and the attire addys for trunks, Tshirt, long sleeves etc. Sorry man, I love VPW2 but am a noob when it comes to the hacking side of things in regards to VPW2.

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
maybe he hasn't seen Freem's AJ187's update S.K. Stlyez it's insane all the new stuff he added and you have been adding so much to the Dojo too.Mind blowing I'm still taking everything in it's incredible!

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
freem updated his site? I'm confused, because I don't see any updates there.

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
lol well he added a bunch of new stuff since last time I was there can't speak for AKI Man just said maybe he hasn't seen it either.
yeah must confess got away from modding and the pc for over a year.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
One thing that I'm hating is how there are no ground submission finishers. This is a big problem since Bret Hart is my all-time favorite and in this game I can't just do the sharpshooter on the ground, I have to do a standing finisher in which he slams him to the ground first and then locks in the hold. Is there a way to make ground submission finishers like in No Mercy? That is pretty much the biggest difference between NM and VPW2.

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
Could hack the move and remove the slam I would think but far as ground specials unless they are locked in rom do not see that being possible unless it can be move imported from other games.

Gotham

Young Lion
Reaction score
The more I read up, the more I'm starting to get the itch to learn how to work with VPW2 myself. I may have to dive head first into the resources, especially the VPW2 Dojo, for a couple days lol
I didn't feel like this need a new topic, and since it's already a great collection of codes, I'll just throw it in here.

Anyway, I know there's the No Spirit for Player 1 code out there, and I had been looking for the same code for Players 2/3/4. Knowing absolutely nothing (not even the right terminology here), I realised that the address for the No Spirit code was 44 bits/bytes/whatever less than the address for the Infinite Special code for Player 1. I applied that to 2/3/4 and finally got the rest of the no spirit codes.

No Spirit Player 2
8016C78F 0000

No Spirit Player 3
8016CAA3 0000

No Spirit Player 4
8016CDB7 0000

I have a lot of use for them, hopefully some other people do as well.

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
Hello, sorry to bring up an old topic.

Im working on a vanilla VPW2 project finding which wrestlers moves are "close" to wcw wrestlers and making unhacked caws of them for a full fame save project.

I would love a code to hide complete stables, I saw the one for pancrase but I'm going to be moving a lot of wrestlers around and changing stables, Can you provide me with a list of all the stable values to disable them.
I know nothing of hacking myself so I would need the full code. thanks.

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
Thanks, I have another request maybe you have some time to find/make it.

For Hybrid Wrestlers, Change Fighting Stance: Standard. To the regular wrestling stance.

I just decided to use the 16 given caws because i dont like the idea of always having to go to the options menu to load the mempack. So I'll be doing a lot of texture hacking over existing wrestlers and I cant use the hybrids because their fighting stance is out of place for my specific save project.

my mistake i thought if the wrestlers were hybrid they would have always that shoot fighting stance, but they dont in a regular wrestling match. Im still new to vpw2.[/SPOILER]

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
Is there a code to add or remove stables of wrestlers you can fight in VPW2 Royal Road Succession. I'm sick of fighting the same AJPW wrestlers

Gotham

Young Lion
Reaction score
This is an odd one and I doubt too many other people would get use out of this, so I understand if it's a no go, but..

Is it possible to somehow mute the announcer mid match when he's announcing the times? (5 mins, 10 mins, etc)

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
Hello, looking for a gameshark code to flip the Gloves: Grappling L. I need to have a glove on the right hand and no glove on the left, but vpw2 only lets you do the left hand glove and the right hand uses the default skin texture. So I cant texture hack what I want.

Another way to do it I guess is make a gameshark code to use a unique texture for the left and right instead of mirroring them. Thanks in advanced if anyone makes this.

RagDas

Young Lion
Reaction score
Is there a way of giving my Hogan CAW's Leg Drop S-level power? It's kinda depressing watching him be evenly matched with a high level CPU, only to invariably drop the leg a million times without any damage...

marillmau5

Opener
Reaction score
can you please make a gs code to auto load mempack data so we don't have to do it manually in the options everytime. id be a happy happy person if you could!

:hugs: