VPW2: MPK Wars (WWF vs WCW vs nWo)

jlkrass

Young Lion
Reaction score
vpw2_zpsocjnodem.png

Hello.

I originally intended for this to be a much larger project but I shelved it during the holiday season and have since returned to college after a 10 year hiatus, I do not believe I will be able to see this through to my final vision. As such, I turn it over to you, the community, to do with what you will.

All wrestlers have at least one finished appearance, most have several. Not all wrestlers have movesets or parameters.

Inside the download you will find the hires_texture folder containing all the textures needed to run this. I also have included three MPK files--one for WCW, one for the WWF and one for the nWo/Four Horsemen. Simply load the MPK file and textures up in Project 64 and create your desired roster of 16. If you use WLFdb's "Use Mempak Caws Directly" code you can have up to 32 characters available for use.

Roster:

WWF
wwf1_zpsmck3wa5g.png

wwf2_zpsr1ssbcpw.png

WCW
wcw1_zpsymrkcycy.png

wcw2_zpsezkaigev.png

nWo
nwo_zpslmm6eqv1.png

Hart Foundation
hartfoundation_zpsgdoml7au.png

Needed Gameshark Codes:
HBK Ponytail
Cred: SK Styles
8104648C 1719
8104648E 171A
81046490 171B
81046974 1987
81046976 19AB

Road Warrior Animal Hair
Credit: SK Styles
81046920 1989
81046922 19B1
81046524 16BC
81046526 16BD
81046528 16BE

Credits:
Too many to count. I will try but I'm sure I will miss someone or omitt something. I did not create every single asset in this mod. Some textures are assets from other No Mercy mods. I did put a lot of work into this but if anyone is offended I left your name off here please let me know. Here are the major ones I used to create MPK wars:

WWF vs WCW @ Japan
WCW vs WWF 8/9/15 by PhillyMays/Maximo
WCW Revenge Conversions by RAINalways
WCW Starrcade 64 & WWF Invasion textures by Loco
This random texture pack by NUK3 TH3 WHAL35
Other AKI Game Textures (WM2k, NM, Revenge, World Tour and VPW1)

I had originally intended to do an ECW pack, Rutheless Agression pack and Modern Era pack but sadly I do not think I will be able to continue with this project. I hope you enjoy. The names were done on the Enlgish patched version of the rom, if you do not have the English version you will unfortunately have to rename everyone manually.

- DOWNLOAD HERE!!!! <---[/spoiler][/spoiler][/SPOILER]

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Here is the first video:

Thank you for all your hard work bro, this will surely be put to good use!!

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
jlkrass said:
Awesome video man :)
lol, no problem bro glad your going to college as well man!! Keep up the education and I'll keep up with the videos bro lol :clap:

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here's another match for you guys, wish we could have seen this one:

marianoryu

Young Lion
Reaction score
I'm trying to run it without results (I'm using PJ64 2.0, English-patched rom). I'm certain I've set the directory to the right place (Plugin/GFX/hires_texture), but I keep getting nothing, whether in Glide64 (I get a weird error on initialization) or Jabo 1.7 (textures won't load).

Any help would be most welcome!