VPW2 Rice Plugin Transparency Issue

Hipnosis

Opener
Reaction score
So I'm having this weird issue with Virtual Pro Wrestling 2. For some reason, some PNG's that are transparent are not transparent in game. Don't know if it's a setting or plugin issue since WWF No Mercy works just fine.

BAHmKoT.jpg

2pcZyAi.jpg

VO19a1G.jpg

But when the match starts the textures seem fine.

joaqEos.jpg

I remember having this issue with No Mercy when I first learned about mods. The only way I fixed it is by installing a Summerslam Mod By Juice that came with preset settings and plugins lol

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You will have to edit your emu/graphics card plugin settings, I remember this, as well, just can't remember what exactly changed them.

Hipnosis

Opener
Reaction score
Seems my luck is getting worse. Messing with settings has made the game unloadable once I press start and it's the only game not working lol. Man wtf

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Maybe someone who plays regularly can post their settings, I only open VPW2 when I'm ripping animations....because I don't know a better game when I see it.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Keson said:
....because I don't know a better game when I see it.
You said it lol

Try Normal Blender and Normal Combiner combinations.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Are the concussions finally settling in? Have I proverbially lost my marbles?

Hipnosis

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>May 11 2018, 02:12:01 PM</dd></dl><div>Try Normal Blender and Normal Combiner combinations.[/quote]Did some googling but can't find out what that is lol. :unsure:

Hipnosis

Opener
Reaction score
Oh man. The Rainbow Textures actually look pretty sweet lol. Well now the Transparency problem is solved when unchecking combiner... But my Virtual Pro Wrestling won't start after pressing Start still. -_- No idea why. Even changing back to Jabo Plugins it just freezes or crashes. It was working just fine though right before I started trying to change settings. :huh:

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
hahaha jeez maybe just blender then?

i dunno, i remember experiencing this problem, too
gApvEGV.png

those are my "current game settings" for no mercy, maybe try to apply those to vpw2 will help lol

Hipnosis

Opener
Reaction score
**sigh** .... ok. Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 works again. I copied all the plugins from ANOTHER folder I had to the one I'm working with. No idea what the issue was but that's how I fixed it. As far as Transparency all I had to do is check the Blender thing. So it's all fixed now. Thanks guys!