- WCW 'Feel The BANG!' v1.1 -
FTB v1.1 is available now FOR FREE!!

------------------------------------
* Initial Release Date: March 26th 2019
*Release Date: May 13th 2019
 * Official Release Site: http://akilive.boards.net/
* Original Development Sites: GenHex, OSR, WLF
* Platform: Project 64 2.1
* Graphic Plugin: Jabo's Direct3D8 1.7.0.57-ver5 [Provided in the initial release]
* Extracted File size on disk: 1.41 GB
* FAQ, Credit & Thank you's Attached

[video=youtube]

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
WOW, surprised no one posted anything here yet but there downloading lol, here are some videos for you with more incoming, thanks again for the mod bro:

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
dafamily said:
WOW, surprised no one posted anything here yet but there downloading lol, here are some videos for you with more incoming, thanks again for the mod bro:

It's just that forums are kinda quiet and Discord is all the rage these days (if you're reading this and aren't on our Discord atm, you should go there, it's pretty activate almost everyday). By the way, some tips about this mod I left on the help channel there that forum peeps might want too:

How to Set Up Roster Tool for Music

1. You want to load PJ64 on Cheat Engine
2. Go to the "roster tool" rom (WCW 'Feel The BANG!' [Roster Tool].ROM)
3. Wait on that music instruction screen
4. First Scan for FFFF (Exact Value, 2 Bytes and Hex)
5. Go back to the game, hold Z and see what message appears on-screen (usually FAFA)
6. Next Scan with "FAFA" (Exact Value, 2 Bytes and Hex, no quotation marks)
7. You should have 1 or 2 values, just in case, keep pressing Z and see which one keeps changing from FFFF to FAFA.
8. Type the address on notepad (let's call it XXXXXXXX) or wherever you want to
9. Use a hex calculator (programmer mode on Window's Calculator) and subtract 80600000 - XXXXXXXX
10. Get the result, go to Roster Tool/settings.ini, change MemOffset=0xYYYYYYYY to the result of the step 8 calculation
11. Save the file, load Roster Tool and Enable Music Mod

Other Tips

Please, make our lives easier by making sure that you at least followed the instructions and read the txt files, help us help you, thank you.
For anyone looking to fix the Music Instruction Screen, delete "\textures\WWF No Mercy\Interface\Main Menu\Exhibition\Blank Selections\Blank Manager Names\672DBE7FC0805732DCC16974F7577ECB.png" (thanks to Randymanfoo for the tip).

Also, for everyone having crashes before the game even starts, make sure at least that the settings look exactly like in "- READ ME BEFORE PLAYING! \ - How To Set Up Your Game \ - Settings" (although that isn't a 100% fix, many people still report this problem after that, if that's the case, please, use the AKI Live's forum report bug feature in the first post).

dbs64

Midcard
Reaction score
Now you guys get to see why I am number 1! Best Modder Ever! Forever!

BlackJesus420

Young Lion
Reaction score
- I have Roster Tool folder in the WCW 'Feel The BANG! folder.
- I have the plugin direct and controller support good to go
- The game does not have entrances, it is just a ring, and also, there is no music.
- I am unable to follow the cheats for music support. can someone help me

other wise, this is a great mod with a few hiccups that i am sure can be fixed within a minute if i can have someone tell me what to do.

so i need entrances, and music support for this game. also, lets unlock everything!

ps: is there a way we can skip the "How to Set Up Roster Tool for Music" part?

dbs64

Midcard
Reaction score
dafamily, thankyou for making those video's, finally I can say dafamily made a video for my game!

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score

dbs64

Midcard
Reaction score
Wolfpac_69 said:
ULKY2rz.png

- WCW 'Feel The BANG!' v1.0 -

Concept:
This is our take on the squeal to WCW/nWo Revenge. We’ve covered a huge time frame, allowing for both classic moments and dream matches to be recreated. We sincerely hope we’ve done this justice and that you all enjoy playing this as much as we have enjoyed working on it!

* Release Date: March 26th 2019
 * Official Release Site: http://akilive.boards.net/
 * Original Development Sites: GenHex, OSR, WLF
 * Platform: Project 64 2.1
 * Graphic Plugin: Jabo's Direct3D8 1.7.0.57-ver5 [Provided in the initial release]
 * Extracted File size on disk: 1.25 GB
 * FAQ & Credits\Thank you's Attached

Report any issue's here not in the topic please :) - http://akilive.boards.net/board/109/report-bugs

DLC:  Berlyn
http://www.mediafire.com/file/43rvpu6r7k7zl44/Berlyn.zip/file

5ESQ4IB.jpg

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Here is a few more challenges for ya:

Thanks for the DLC bro!!

Here are some more matches:

dbs64

Midcard
Reaction score
jake.rousseau

at this point the easiest way might be to have all cht's off and then go to the data in SD mall then copy him and place him over Alex Wrights 4th attire 

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
lol, just saw the commercial, thanks again guys!!

More Matches:

AKIFan1998

Opener
Reaction score
I really like the amount of work put into this! This looks like a really good No Mercy mod (and the rightful successor to WCW/nWo Revenge)! I wish I could download it, but my internet is acting like trash for some reason, and I know I paid the bill, too.

But yeah, great job, all of you! Can't wait for more updates on this! ^_^

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I've been gone for a while. Glad to see this is out. Downloading this atm. Thank you to everyone who worked on this!