wCw MaYheM 2.0 mod

nWoMadness

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm pretty new to these mods but I was able to get the Showdown64 mod to run on p64 ver 2.1. I did the ninja patch and then moved the WWF No Mercy file into the textures file in p64, I moved the .cht file into the config folder and the .fla into the save then make sure the cheats are selected and it works. Showdown is running just fine.

However I cannot for the life of me get the wCw MaYheM 2.0 mod to work. Is there anything I am missing or doing wrong? Is there a certain version of p64 that I should be running it on? I have the patched wCw MaYheM.rar file downloaded and when I extract it I basically followed the same instructions as I did with Showdown and put the WWF No Mercy file that's in the hires_texture folder into the texture folder in p64 ver 2.3.2 and I've put the .fla file into the save and the .cht in the config folder but it will not work. I've also tried running it on p64 version 1.7 with Rices plugin but that doesnt seem to work either. Anyone have any tips or know how to get Mayhem 2.0 working?

any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It doesn't work simply because that mod is a pile of crap

nWoMadness

Young Lion
Reaction score
Wolfpac_69 said:
It doesn't work simply because that mod is a pile of crap
lol thanks. No worries. I've given up on it. I'll stick to Showdown and maybe try some others. I am looking forward to the WCW Feel the Bang mod tho! That looks epic!

Egb11

Young Lion
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it has to be played on 1.6. That the one mine works on. Ive had no problems after I patched it and fixed some of the cheats