wCw MaYHeM

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
1pl4nLW.jpg

2pYkoPm.png

2.0 (Released 25/12/13)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/89wmoe63xrd7xgh/wCw+MaYheM+v.2.0![Patched].rar
Pmomo2006 Patch
http://www.mediafire.com/download/871kod268onz8py/WWF+No+Mercy+Rom+Hack1013ms.zip

Meh.

Midcard
Reaction score
Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome. Can't wait! That Hogan looks stunning!

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
OOHHHHH YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

EDIT: Can't see any ImageShack images,any help?
EDIT²: NEVERMIND IGNORE THIS /\

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks guys.. i should be able to get this out relatively quick most of it is done for WECW :) I've updated the first post with some more previews

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Looks awesome, Wolfpac_69 :) Keep up the great work, and as my man, tnafan, said: "Previews are looking ace!!"
And, you PM'd me about my TNA Impact arena, did you finish up that arena?

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Cheers dude yeah i did finish it will send it out soon BTW do you fancy having a go at some WCW Arena screens? it would help me out a lot :)

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wolfpac_69 said:
Cheers dude yeah i did finish it will send it out soon BTW do you fancy having a go at some WCW Arena screens? it would help me out a lot :)
I could take some pics of the Nitro and Clash of the Champions from WWE '12 if you'd like :). Are there any other ones you'd like to see?
EDIT: I can take pics of the starcade aswell, as I remember that was in the game, too! :D

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
yes mate that would be fantastic i'm ideally looking for Nitro '99, Road Wild, StarrCade, a Custom Mayhem arena anything like that man would be awesome thank for your help man :)

Edit: added Hugh Morrus to first post :)

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well, lately, I haven't had enough time to make arenas, lol. But I'll tell you what, I'll def get you pics of the WWE '12 in-game arenas and if I have time next weekend, I can make either that RoadWild or Custom Meyham arena for ya to help out as much as I can :)

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
No problem mate. I think your mods are awesome. I do have a question, though, if you wouldn't mind me asking. How would I go about hacking arenas in no mercy? Is there any tutorial or something similar I need to get started?