WCW/nWo Revenge UnCensored Mod Released!

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Looks really intresting, might download this just to make a video of it haha, nice job!

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
Awesome, a WCW NWO REVENGE mod :D. A game that rarely gets mods

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Oh wow awesome, i wanted to embark on retexturing Revenge and replacing the made up characters with their real life counter parts. looks like now i wont have to!

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>Apr 18 2016, 11:27:44 PM</dd></dl><div>Oh wow awesome, i wanted to embark on retexturing Revenge and replacing the made up characters with their real life counter parts. looks like now i wont have to![/quote]well it's not there real life counterparts (the Japanese guys) he replaced them with the managers in the game but they have movesets!!

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
nice bro, can't wait to make more videos for this mod lol!!

melo1011

Young Lion
Reaction score
All will love this one, I'm so happy with it that I play it, and I'm still working on it.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Sorry to bump the topic but I'm just letting you guys know that the latest version of this awesome mod has been released!!

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Nope they are none, I just got done messaging the guy, he said he left the sound tools to see if anyone here can either mod the music into the rom, or, if anyone wants to try doing movehacks with his mod they're free to go ahead!!

melo1011

Young Lion
Reaction score
The only hacks are what I originally did for the cheat file, other wise you wouldn't be able to use the managers and I figured out some others.

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Nice to see someone was actually able to make useof some stuff from MaYHeM nice work