WCW / NWO Textures

wwwfchamp

Young Lion
Reaction score
Great, thanks for the info, SK. I'm a newbie for sure, so I'm trying to learn as much as possible.

I actually didn't know that you could access the cheat codes during the game by using the method you just mentioned. Is that the primary method used for modding / hacking ? I'm familiar with texture dumps, but I've not done anything code-related as of yet.

I guess what I'm asking is, what else can I use that method for? Thanks as always for your input!

wwwfchamp

Young Lion
Reaction score
Are we still talking about WM 2000 or No Mercy? Please, give me an idea of what can be done in terms of modding / hacking?

I've also been wondering: I've attempted to re texture a NM CAW using textures from Revenge. Is that not the best idea? What is the process for re texturing a NM CAW from scratch? I'd love to learn the "right way" you talented guys here do it. Thanks, SK!
Hey, thanks for trying, SK, but I don't think this will work. I entered the codes and the textures were exactly how you said they would look, but I was unable to get them to reformat correctly. They still maintain their odd shapes, and I cannot make them look like the turnbuckles from Wrestlemania Legends. The colors of the turnbuckles match those from WL, but that is it.

Again, thanks for trying!

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
The shape will stay the same as that polygon is not in the game. The only way to get it in the game is by ROM hacking.

wwwfchamp

Young Lion
Reaction score
Ok, I have no clue how to do that, but thanks for trying!
Could you possibly recommend a user-friendly guide on ROM hacking? I realize there is ample information on this site, but I'm unsure where to start. Thanks, SK!