WCW Pre-Show videos (Good Quality)

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
THIS IS NOT MY CHANNEL.

Basically, I've found it recently on YouTube. I believe we could learn a lot more from this channel about the way things are being done backstage at a professional wrestling promotion. Hopefully all OSR superstars here could see and learn a lot of new things from this channel, and maybe even some No Mercy modders could use the video for their Arena modding and stuff.

There's a lot of video from WCW Nitro, Thunder, and preparation behind the promo. What makes this channel good is the video quality is FN Good. For a backstage video that wasn't supposed to aired anywhere else, it's FN Good. Anyway, here are some videos that I think you should watch:

1. Mean Gene Promo Preparations
<iframe type='text/html' width='500' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>
Note: one of interesting video regarding how the preparation behind promo shoot in WCW. There's a lot of appearance here, from Mean Gene himself to Dusty Rhodes to Scott Hall and Bret Hart. You should watch this one from the start till end.

2. Ric Flair wants El Dandy to "go down" to David Flair
Note: watch from 20:56 till 24:30. INTERESTING conversation between Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, and El Dandy. Basically, Flair praises El Dandy as the most gifted and future mexican star and he wants to make El Dandy the biggest latin star in the world. And to do that, Flair wants him to "go down" to David Flair. There's also debate between Flair and Anderson about some "promises". You should watch it, it's funny, especially Flair's tone and stuff.

3. "Michael Buffer is move over than you guys"
Note Interesting part is started at 22:06 till end. Basically, it's about what WCW commentators think about Michael Buffer. Funny stuff.

4. Goldberg Streak
Note Watch from 5:42 till the end. There's a lot of conversation between the commentary team. And there's about Goldberg Streak as well.

5. Shooting Raven's Promo
Note: 19 minutes of shooting Raven promos video. This video shows us about how Raven shoot one of his promo in WCW. It's good to watch, it gives us insight into how a promo is being filmed.

nWo 4 life, brother!
nadimmania