Welcome to the elite section!

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
OMG Everything I type becomes gold! what is this place ? :blink:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>James Logan</dt><dd>Feb 27 2014, 09:42:14 PM</dd></dl><div>Filthy peasants. They disgust me.[/quote]Ikr ? no time for lessers...

tumblr_m01ttxpNv51qjdel4o1_400.gif

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Anybody playin' Starcraft?
I don't know should I start playing it at all.

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Blue Warrior</dt><dd>Mar 5 2014, 02:26:23 PM</dd></dl><div>Anybody playin' Starcraft?
I don't know should I start playing it at all.[/quote]You totally should. Then again, I'm a total Starcraft mark. So... I maybe a bit bias.

Mr. Sandow

Young Lion
Reaction score
What is all of this? Never did I fathom finding a refuge like this within OSR. A place where the elite can be esponged from the nonsensities of the filthy peasants of this forum.

To whomever developed this sanctuary, I applaud you.

I have also noticed that some of the biggest attrocities within OSR have been cleansed too. The false sugar rush of the peep button has been eradicated. The unruly drinking den used by those drunk on stupity, a.k.a. the shoutbox, has departed.

But dare I dream this? The "Spam" section does not appear to be there. Did someone finally drain that cesspool?

Sir, I humbly remove my metaphorical hat in appreciation of your efforts to improve this place.

DegenerationX69

Young Lion
Reaction score
I haven't been part of the Elite since I was well part of the Elite (WM2K Hacking days)

Consisted of
Myself, Krockdrop, Turtle6, and TheGreatOne475

Would like to get back to being active here but lifes getting busy again.

Nice that I am able to see this secret portion of the board though.

WTF

Young Lion
Reaction score
Holy hellfire and brimstone, I've made it in the world! ***runs off to tell mom that after 33 years, her son is SOMEONE!

kingkanyon

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Anybody Got the PS4?

Look me up send me a Friend Request.

Damn Skyrim looks beautiful.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Can't tell if game looks crap... or if 100 pixel resolution on my computer screen is not enough.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Skyrim is great. I've never beat he main quest because I get distracted exploring.

kingkanyon

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
Skyrim is great. I've never beat he main quest because I get distracted exploring.
Same goes for me, I've been at it for about a year now, off and on. I feel as though I need to complete every single mission and side mission or I'll miss out on something.

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
hehe same here i thought i was doing a main quest turns out it's a epic side quest lol, in other news

damn steam they give away a free copy of Red Orchestra and today offer all the dlc at a good price, but it would have been cheaper to buy the whole pack that contained all the games, it really confused the shit out of me lol

so i did buy red Red Orchestra on steam, and it's going to take 2 hours to download hmm i think i might go to bed soon and leave the computer on lol i hope it's worth the 17.00$ i spent on it, if its like arma i will be happy speaking of arma here are two videos i did on arma 3

Mankind

Young Lion
Reaction score
Mankind is the biggest S.O.B here in the OSR baby! and like this if you have the testicular fortitude