What will you do?

Reaction score
This is a game in which you have to tell what will you do if the avatar of the member whose post is above yours appears in front of you in the mid of the night i.e. 12 am. Start with my avatar.

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd probably be wondering why the fuck the big show and Roman reigns are in my room until I realised Roman was raping the big show and unsuccessfully try to stop him and as reigns is much bigger than me he probably would have his way with me then I suppose me and big show would sit in a shower and cry for 12 hours while trying to get clean........ this joke will no doubt fall flat.... well it sounded funny in my head

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
That previous post sounds like something 2013 KG would say... anyway.

I'll be wondering why this big headed, glasses wearing, long haired, neck beard, fedora wearing jackass just WALKED into my room at 12am while I'm trying to watch my favorite show... BACK TO THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF THE NETHERNET YOU FUCKBOY. AWAY WITH YE, FOUL BEAST. GET THE FUCK OUT! I DON'T WANT YOUR EUPHORIA, YOU CAN KEEP IT

Also... dungeon master. Seriously? lol

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
I will be wondering if that wrestler really is going to take a shit on his defeated enemy

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
I will fall in love with this smiling girl :heart:

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
I would wonder why dwayne has hair now and how he grew it so quickly