What you watching now?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Just finished watching the 3 part of the series of The Walking Dead. This is a really superb zombie series. Love it!

yourselfs?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Just finished watching the 3 part of the series of The Walking Dead. This is a really superb zombie series. Love it!

yourselfs?

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
tnafan said:

yourselfs?
I've seen a bit of that not a bad show, I'm watching oz and beecher just got raped... again
Ozbeecher.jpg

the only time rape is funny? when it happens to this man. ^o)

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Just finished watching the animated "Next Avengers" movie with the family.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Not really, but wish I was. :D

Actually watching The Night Of The Living Dead, the 60;s version. Cracking movie for its day. :is2:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Me too my man. Its has the Black & White & Colour version. Rather watch it in B/W, keeps the originality/chillingness of the movie.

Depending how I feel I may stick on after Nightmare on Elm Street part 1. :smile:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You should just keep watching good Romero flicks. The 70's Dawn of the Dead isn't just great, it is one of the best movies, period! :mb1:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
This one?...... :toast:

Me have that too. Love it, and agree one of the best Zombie flicks ever bro. Im still looking for a few that are really hard t get hold of. It was made in the early 80's and cant remember for the life of me what the title was.. It was just simply put " A gore fest". Really nasty.. :skull:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Europe got weird when it came to those movies.

Day of the dead was the next one in the US, but I do believe you guys got an Italian film called "Zombie 2", which didn't make it here for awhile. I think a "Zombie 3" was made, as well.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Shit!! Yeah man we are fucking well backwards in Europe. I know its gonna be one of the ones you mentioned. I have a pretty stacked collection of Zombie flicks and hella lot of Horror stuff too. Did you ever watch that shitty Jason X? What a fucking epic fail that was. :wall: :wall:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Yeah I think it will be best bro. :truce: My missus bought that piece of shit movie. Watched it for 5 mins and turned it off. You a fan of Christopher Lee AKA Dracula? I have a great collection of his stuff from the 60's/70's. A wonderful Dracula IMO and those films back in the day were superb. Bruce Campbell

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com

God bless Christopher Lee... I thought he was one of the best things in the Starwars prequels along with Yoda, Natalie Portman, Samuel L Jackon & Ian McDiarmid.

I liked Episode 3 the most for obvious reasons, but it felt kinda rushed and the logic behind Anakin turning to the dark side was alot different to what the original story was.. :star wars:

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
cowboyvenus said:
Jason X?

Let's never speak of it again. :rules:
Tell me you didn't just say that....

He freezes a bitches head in liquid nitrogen then smashes it on a table... FUCKING EPIC!!

He kills a bitch in a sleeping bag... with another bitch in a sleeping bag... FUCKING EPIC!!
:comp:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Michael El Guapo</dt><dd>Apr 25 2011, 08:49:36 PM</dd></dl><div>
cowboyvenus said:
Jason X?

Let's never speak of it again. :rules:
Tell me you didn't just say that....

He freezes a bitches head in liquid nitrogen then smashes it on a table... FUCKING EPIC!!

He kills a bitch in a sleeping bag... with another bitch in a sleeping bag... FUCKING EPIC!!
:comp: [/quote]The whole movie looks like a bad episode of Andromeda. There. I said it.

Andromeda.

Andromeda.jpg