WildForce67's Tribute Videos

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>I love doing these just don't have much time anymore, I hope you guys enjoy them.</big>

<big>Shinya Hashimoto Tribute - Leave The Memories Alone (11-20-2012)
</big>
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

<big>Prince Devitt Tribute - The Best Around (12-26-2012)
</big>

are you ready

Midcard
Reaction score
no offense also you use Leave the memories Alone
every youtube utent use this song lol
anyway really great tribute,he was a great wrestler
everytime the best has to gone first

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
To Be Quite Honest,
I really liked the video, how you choosed The Scenes, The Order and The song used everything is Great, too bad The Quality Ruins it A Little bit, but that isn't your fault so...
Good Job!

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>are you ready</dt><dd>Nov 21 2012, 07:46:39 AM</dd></dl><div>no offense also you use Leave the memories Alone
every youtube utent use this song lol
anyway really great tribute,he was a great wrestler
everytime the best has to gone first[/quote]

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>El Marrueco</dt><dd>Nov 21 2012, 08:27:23 AM</dd></dl><div>To Be Quite Honest,
I really liked the video, how you choosed The Scenes, The Order and The song used everything is Great, too bad The Quality Ruins it A Little bit, but that isn't your fault so...
Good Job! [/quote]

Yeah they do use the song alot, But unlike them i chose it because it fit the video. For what i was going for. I wanted it to seem like Shinya himself was remembering his life and career. As far as the video quality, I agree, but it is hard to find the proper clips i wanted in perfect quality. It didn't help matters that everytime, i tried to upload it YT , said they were going to "fix" the quality and stretched it it. But i'm glad you guys liked it & TY for the comments.

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
No one should expect good quality, because the clips are really old. Awesome video bro! :)

are you ready

Midcard
Reaction score
only me didn't saw this bad quality???
this legend was really good with kicks and i agree that the song fit very much with the video
again good job

Fuego

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@Wf67 Yeah, I know it's not your fault
Bad Quality or not it's A good video!

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>Not a wrestling tribute, it is something I was working on last year & thought I lost when my old comp decided to die. I found it on a disk & I thought I would show it here as well.</big>

<big>Dr. Who - Goodbye Amy by Connor MacLeod</big>

Kanon

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Apr 15 2013, 03:42:34 AM</dd></dl><div><big>Not a wrestling tribute, it is something I was working on last year & thought I lost when my old comp decided to die. I found it on a disk & I thought I would show it here as well.</big>

' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>[/quote]Damn! Amy is one of the best companions ever!
Awesome video!

Arpith

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Apr 15 2013, 03:42:34 AM</dd></dl><div><big>Not a wrestling tribute, it is something I was working on last year & thought I lost when my old comp decided to die. I found it on a disk & I thought I would show it here as well.</big>

' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>[/quote] Bruce Campbell

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div><big>I didn't make this one, but I had to post it anyway.....
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe></big>
[/quote]