Will PES 2016 be the last?

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
I was reading something about PES: maybe the 2016 version of Pro Evolution Soccer will be the last. Konami wants to quit football simulation. It seems that UEFA competitions will be licensed on FIFA, maybe starting with FIFA 17. So will be back the "couple" EA-UEFA, after 11 years (or 12 if starts with FIFA 17) when the last EA game with a UEFA competition was UEFA Chanpions League 2005/2006 (played by me on PC LOL)

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
PES has just started to be a great game but I am more into FIFA still even tho PES 2015 was a really good game ( I have both FIFA 15 and PES 15 on PS4)

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
In these years I played more FIFA. But this year I played FIFA 15 on XBOX 360 and PS4 and I'm playing PES and I have to say that now I prefer PES. It's a REAL football simulation. FIFA it's funny, but you can always score as Messi last night against Athletic Club. Playing PES I discovered a new way to play football games. Not only run and dribbling, but also use of reason to reach the goal. Obviusly if you are using players as Messi, Ronaldo, Bale... poi can try to dribble but you can dribble one, or two defenders, but it's more difficult. I love also the physics of PES. One thing bad: the comment. It's so bad. But I can disable it, or download another italian commentator team if I found one (maybe Piccinini, Serena, Sanvito. Who has ever seen a match with these three can understand me)

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Yea ive seen a match with those three before. I believe u r correct. PES has better dribbling motions in my opinion. FIFA looks animated when they run coz when they start to go diagonally it looks awkward and animated but in PES i can see they have worked really hard to make it a full simulation with exact type of motion used in real soccer not looking animated and FIFA it is too easy to dribble and I like in PES around the 80th minute its harder to defend because they made it so a team is most likely to score in the last minutes of the game whether its u or the opponent.