WM2000 ICCO style

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I've been messing around with the textures done by Iccotracs, King Kanyon, Wolfpac and all those other guys that specialize in this style and put them into WM2000. Some of them came out pretty good, not perfect at all but pretty decent. I think my favorites are Mankind and Randy Savage, what do you guys think?

i5y688.jpg

Some may look odd, but they look a lot better in the ring.

super_joker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
i love it bro! sooooo cool! so these are graphics for No Mercy style into old AKI huh? very cool!!!!

No Owen??

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
My original plan was to make this sort of a Monday Nights War theme, so it would include Attitude vs nWo guys mostly, but then I liked how they turned out and decided to add more of my own favorites. I don't know if I'll include Owen, yet. I want to try Jake the Snake and Ultimate Warrior and see how they turn out.

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It would appear that machos tights are back to front but other than that I really like this :)

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Good find with the Macho tights, I'll get to that. There will be some flaws with this because it's much harder to line up textures in this game, but it's looking great. I'll most more preview pics later.
Here's some more I did today.

f1k2zt.jpg

super_joker

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
very cool! loving this thread, can i request some modern PG era dudes?

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sure dude, request away.
Give credit to the guys that made the textures like ICCO, Wolfpac, King Kanyon, Jordy, and anyone else I forgot to mention.

Reaction score
They look cool. I know what you mean by having it be tricky to get the graphics to line up on the older AKI bodies. You can see where the bicep from the upper arm needs to be moved down as the forearm graphic runs up past the joint. I did a grid figure in my VPW2 to try and help but I barely used it when I could see how the graphics stretched (and compressed) in different areas.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The graphics seem to pop more in this game than in No Mercy. I'm getting the hang of aligning stuff better now. Here is a current guy, John Cena.

1zel10x.jpg

I gotta work on the chest area, but I figured the lower legs part out.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
If you guys like this check out my VPW2 thread. I've done the same thing, but on that game you can do horns and stuff like that for masks. Hopefully this gets some people inspired to do textures specifically for these games.

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
80-FTR5USl.png

The body textures overlap just have to put them together
80-sZ1tvsw.png

aki texture
80-1tEcjXk.png

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I've pretty much figured that out with that same body. It's when you try and textures shirts that it gets much harder.
200dvk9.jpg

In WM2K and VPW2, shirts are textured different than bare skin. That's where the challenge really lies.

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
Yeah agreed the singlet textures are tricky unless you just texture over the body texture

if you put the shirt together over body texture though
80-gjnjkPK.png

you can cut and put over singlet/shirt texture and small edits to make correct
80-4XcUrsg.png

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The problem with putting shirt textures over the body textures is that there are only so many skin colors to choose from. There are I think 5 in this game and 4 in VPW2. You can get more variations by using the tattoos that cover most of the upper body and arms, but theres only like 2 or 3 of those. At some point, if you wanna texture the whole roster in the game you will need to work with the shirts as well.
I made this map of the torso area if anyone wants to try their hand at texturing this game. It gets the upper bod pretty straight. I'll see what I can do with the arms.

20sdqo5.jpg