WrestleMania 33

Akash Styles

Young Lion
Reaction score

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Use Imgur or tinypic for your previews or your going to have little or no interest in your mods this is a free forum

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I'm not joining a facebook group just to see a preview of a mod.

This is a really poor way of getting members/followers. It never goes well when attempted here.

metzger203

Young Lion
Reaction score
Well he did attach a preview pic to the actual post, but it looks like it's missing the file extension or whatever - I added ".jpg" to the filename and it worked. Here is the image:

hhiiErB.jpg

Personally I think it looks good... anything to do with outdoor arenas is pretty cool to me. Would definitely like to see more previews!

Akash Styles

Young Lion
Reaction score
Apologies please, I never compelled anyone to join that group. Its just a preview.

Wolfpac 69 .... Sure ...Here after I 'll use tiny. Forgive for my mistake . I respect the members of this site

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
Use Imgur or Photobucket or anything else.
Hell I'll use Dropbox if I'm feeling really lazy...

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
Please Follow:

1. Use the above mentioned websites for previews. Sites : Imgur, Photobucket and Tinypic.
2. Please use a direct link for the photo to be linked into the forum topics/replies. Avoid any other methods that make users or viewers go through a certain step (Joining facebook groups, requesting preview via e-mail or in exchange of personal info)
3. Make sure users or viewers do not have to manually download the previews (as in the case of your third comment).

Please edit your first post by following what the others said and insert a proper preview.

Thank You.

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
imgur: i highly recommend it, you don't need an account but it is useful to get one and it's free this is the one i use most of the time

tinypic: it's free

Photobucket: needs an account but is free(i think)

my lazy method is to upload to facebook right click the image select view image copy the url in your address bar

then when you are writing your post click the image bbc code tab and past the url

17952617_103842056842267_8512638961423757837_n.jpg

Akash Styles

Young Lion
Reaction score
champion gamer and Broken Psycho girl , I 'd like to thank you guys for your advice , I' ll follow your instructions next time. I 'm so sorry that the preview was posted in a wrong way. I 'll correct my mistake next time.